Email from City about ticket frustrations

Sort of defeats the commitment though and makes the cup scheme pointless if you don’t have to actually go to the games. Presume its a one off for this season or as long as Covid around, otherwise might as well go back to the stubs system for final priority.

Be interesting how many Wycombe tickets sell on the exchange though!
It's not exactly 'pointless' because it guarantees the club sells thousands of tickets. I doubt there would be many people who are happy to pay for 6 tickets they can't use to attend a potential final. Just seems like a small issue in my opinion.

It's not exactly 'pointless' because it guarantees the club sells thousands of tickets. I doubt there would be many people who are happy to pay for 6 tickets they can't use to attend a potential final. Just seems like a small issue in my opinion.
True

Load of rubbish. Tried to call supporter services as my ticket for tomorrow although paid for isn't on my e ticket nor do I have the option to load it into my device and I was 150 in the queue. That would suggest to me that they're still getting things drastically wrong.

Will be interesting to see if we get to the final of the champions league, people who have attended all 6 games and on the cup scheme receive priority.
15k tickets available for a game in St Petersberg. Everyone on the scheme who wants to go will be there. The FOC's on Bluemoon will only have to worry about what time they will be getting home

So the club have issued an apology, rightly so and weeks overdue. It might be nice if one or two of the happy clappers on BM now did likewise, for the abuse they have been throwing at genuinely upset, exasperated blues, who have been suffering a horrible experience this year in trying to attend matches and interact with the club. People are not rags, moaners or idle bastards because they have had problems with this transition and the huge frustrations with Supporter Services, which the club have now admitted has been a total fuck up, my words obviously.
I won’t hold my breath.

Load of rubbish. Tried to call supporter services as my ticket for tomorrow although paid for isn't on my e ticket nor do I have the option to load it into my device and I was 150 in the queue. That would suggest to me that they're still getting things drastically wrong.
Well recruiting and training staff isn’t an instant fix , it will take a few weeks to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.