Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

didactic said:
Captain Oats said:
quality thread.

Some people are idiots on here mind. saying natalie pike is rough. and then poking fun at people who are nice to her! even if you are not attracted to her she obviously is not rough!

Not only that she is a die hard blue and by all accounts a genuinely nice person. Ive never met her but she gave my mate the time of day in a nightclub in loughborough a long time ago and he is a fat hairy bastard. Not many good looking girls do that!

Dude relax, I never used the word rough just she is not my type. I did say some would find her attractive and I love the fact she is a fellow blue. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings and I appreciate her doing charity work for the fat, hairy and insecure.

Didnt mean to upset you but shouldnt you guys be happy, I mean thats more chance for you right? With her sun glasses on shes cute. Hows that, better?. If you keep pushing me I might just get with her and break all your cyber hearts. LOL.

The sooner you admit that you love her, and that you like David Platt the sooner you can move on ;)

No offence guys and Natalie, but this is an Emma thread.

Natalie, if it means i get to meet Emma again, and i have thought long and hard about this all day, i'm willing to take that punch. ;)

And Emma, please dont blame me about the goal, i blame Yaya, how selfish of him to score when we were bonding so well. Its like he has come between us. If only it was Yaya, and not Kolo who had took those slimming pills :(

Barcon said:
The sooner you admit that you love her, and that you like David Platt the sooner you can move on ;)

*out jerking off*

TN4950_david_platt.jpg

Natalie_Big5.ashx

Ricster said:
No offence guys and Natalie, but this is an Emma thread.

Natalie, if it means i get to meet Emma again, and i have thought long and hard about this all day, i'm willing to take that punch. ;)

And Emma, please dont blame me about the goal, i blame Yaya, how selfish of him to score when we were bonding so well. Its like he has come between us. If only it was Yaya, and not Kolo who had took those slimming pills :(

Hahaha I love you Ricster. Quality work sir.

You have to admit, Miss Pike is a very attractive young lady.

I just wish I was 20 years younger

and single

and slimmer

good looking wouldn't be bad either.

didactic said:
Captain Oats said:
quality thread.

Some people are idiots on here mind. saying natalie pike is rough. and then poking fun at people who are nice to her! even if you are not attracted to her she obviously is not rough!

Not only that she is a die hard blue and by all accounts a genuinely nice person. Ive never met her but she gave my mate the time of day in a nightclub in loughborough a long time ago and he is a fat hairy bastard. Not many good looking girls do that!

Dude relax, I never used the word rough just she is not my type. I did say some would find her attractive and I love the fact she is a fellow blue. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings and I appreciate her doing charity work for the fat, hairy and insecure.

Didnt mean to upset you but shouldnt you guys be happy, I mean thats more chance for you right? With her sun glasses on shes cute. Hows that, better?. If you keep pushing me I might just get with her and break all your cyber hearts. LOL.

im relaxed and u didnt hurt my feelings haha, dont worry. Im not having a direct pop at you or out mate. and i know it wasnt you who called her rough. just dont think there is any need in some people on here being nasty about someone for no reason other than to try and make out they can do better, when they are more than likely single and lonely! again not a direct pop at you mate.

anyway, this is way off topic, the important issue is getting the op in with the blonde girl!

Ricster said:
Before the game, got to show her a couple of my card tricks. Blonde hair, absolutely gorgeous.

Whoever you are. You my girl are fit, fit, fit!

If you met her before the game how did you end up missing the second half goal? Did these magic tricks take over an hour? Is this staying power one of your selling points?

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I bumped into Natalie Pike after the game and I got to give her a kiss on the cheek.

A great way to end the game in anyones books.

One question, what was she doing bending over when you kissed her on the cheek? !!!

Goater's Shin said:
Ricster said:
Before the game, got to show her a couple of my card tricks. Blonde hair, absolutely gorgeous.

Whoever you are. You my girl are fit, fit, fit!

If you met her before the game how did you end up missing the second half goal? Did these magic tricks take over an hour? Is this staying power one of your selling points?

His other name is Sting and he has tantric card skills.

didactic said:
glen quagmire said:
Bong on the money mate!!!! I remember steez's bird getting caned off of a load of plonkers as well. Those who post shite like that are normally jealous nincompoops, who are not confident enough to talk to a bird like that in the flesh!

Well done, Ricster, emma, natalie and of course city for getting us there!

Dude speak for yourself, I have the right to not be attracted to someone. Why would I be jealous of anyone? If Natalie to you is it, so be it. Dont knock others for not feeling the same way. Lets see if any of this online ass kissing gets any of you closer to her drawers. LOL @ "confident enough to talk to a bird like that." What are we 6? Have you been outside? Seen other women? If this grovelling approach and insulting guys who are confident in themselves works for you keep at it. Im sure you will fill us all in when you get as far as even getting her number. I predict 2070.

Then why post anything at all then? So she's not your cup of tea, so fucking what? Where does it say, that the board needs your opinion on any bird? I say bang your picture up, so my wife can see it, then leave me, to trawl the streets looking for you, in all your handsomeness!
The worst thing is, this bird is a big blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.