Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

gingerthai said:
rushts said:
Well I think your bloody gorgeous PinkPrincess, pm me if you fancy going bowling, or maybe a look round the Trafford Centre sometime.

Surely if she was going to go to the trafford centre she may as well hook up with Mario and have a game of pool. lol

oooo a date at The Trafford Centre ... who can resist that?! pmsl<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
PP can you clear something up once and for all? If you invite a bloke to your house and let him cuddle you and that, and you stay on the couch whilst he is upstairs in bed, then you basically ask him to come downstairs and give you a bit of "love action" but he stays upstairs, is he worth the effort?

is he staying upstairs watching the City highlights on telly? i'd say he still worth it ;o)

inGavious said:
gingerthai said:
Surely if she was going to go to the trafford centre she may as well hook up with Mario and have a game of pool. lol

oooo a date at The Trafford Centre ... who can resist that?! pmsl

She wont beable to resist Mario's white wooly hat and bling.

2vt5chu.jpg

Well Bluemooners, I've had a Pm off PinkPrincess, and we are off on a date. We are off to 'Go Ape' next Sunday at Delamere Forest followed by a nice walk round 'cuckoo land' in the afternoon. If we get time i'm treating her to a two course meal at my local hungry horse.Can't wait.

rushts said:
Well Bluemooners, I've had a Pm off PinkPrincess, and we are off on a date. We are off to 'Go Ape' next Sunday at Delamere Forest followed by a nice walk round 'cuckoo land' in the afternoon. If we get time i'm treating her to a two course meal at my local hungry horse.Can't wait.

you are the new Love Guru obviously ;0) lol

inGavious said:
rushts said:

you are the new Love Guru obviously ;0) lol

Just give em what they want mate, it's easy.
I honestly don't mind if she has the starter or the desert, it's her choice.

quality thread.

Some people are idiots on here mind. saying natalie pike is rough. and then poking fun at people who are nice to her! even if you are not attracted to her she obviously is not rough!

Not only that she is a die hard blue and by all accounts a genuinely nice person. Ive never met her but she gave my mate the time of day in a nightclub in loughborough a long time ago and he is a fat hairy bastard. Not many good looking girls do that!

Captain Oats said:
quality thread.

Some people are idiots on here mind. saying natalie pike is rough. and then poking fun at people who are nice to her! even if you are not attracted to her she obviously is not rough!

Not only that she is a die hard blue and by all accounts a genuinely nice person. Ive never met her but she gave my mate the time of day in a nightclub in loughborough a long time ago and he is a fat hairy bastard. Not many good looking girls do that!

Bong on the money mate!!!! I remember steez's bird getting caned off of a load of plonkers as well. Those who post shite like that are normally jealous nincompoops, who are not confident enough to talk to a bird like that in the flesh!

Well done, Ricster, emma, natalie and of course city for getting us there!

Captain Oats said:
quality thread.

Dude relax, I never used the word rough just she is not my type. I did say some would find her attractive and I love the fact she is a fellow blue. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings and I appreciate her doing charity work for the fat, hairy and insecure.

Didnt mean to upset you but shouldnt you guys be happy, I mean thats more chance for you right? With her sun glasses on shes cute. Hows that, better?. If you keep pushing me I might just get with her and break all your cyber hearts. LOL.

glen quagmire said:
Bong on the money mate!!!! I remember steez's bird getting caned off of a load of plonkers as well. Those who post shite like that are normally jealous nincompoops, who are not confident enough to talk to a bird like that in the flesh!

Well done, Ricster, emma, natalie and of course city for getting us there!

Dude speak for yourself, I have the right to not be attracted to someone. Why would I be jealous of anyone? If Natalie to you is it, so be it. Dont knock others for not feeling the same way. Lets see if any of this online ass kissing gets any of you closer to her drawers. LOL @ "confident enough to talk to a bird like that." What are we 6? Have you been outside? Seen other women? If this grovelling approach and insulting guys who are confident in themselves works for you keep at it. Im sure you will fill us all in when you get as far as even getting her number. I predict 2070.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.