Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Just Tweet her telling her you're the guy with the card trick and ask her to follow you so you can PM her.

Falz said:
Ricster said:
Right im new to this twitter thing, but see if you reply, does it not come up like it does on FB or does she just recieve it privately?

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm --

Ahh man, this has just became my favourite thread ever.

You my lad have become my hero.

The powers of the internet, my friend! It's meant to be ;) Get your Tweet on and message her! Give Wio some shit while you're at it... haha

Right, i followed her, replied to that particular tweet and im under the name of EmmasMagicMan.

Hey im a City fan and we are all optimists :)

didactic said:
Falz said:
Is this your Emma? :)

Dude who is the girl on the left and do you have one without the shades on?

She's Natalie Pike, google her and you'll find plenty without shades (and the rest!) :)

Falz said:
Just Tweet her telling her you're the guy with the card trick and ask her to follow you so you can PM her.

Done that. Right fingers crossed. Going for a workout right now, i want to get in my best shape possible cos this girl was sweet. Now where is that Bluemoon fitness thread. Lol

Falz said:
She's Natalie Pike, google her and you'll find plenty without shades (and the rest!) :)

Cheers, she looks good with the glasses on but when they come off *shudders* not for me.

Thanks though.

didactic said:
Falz said:

Cheers, she looks good with the glasses on but when they come off *shudders* not for me.

Thanks though.
you being serious dude ?

didactic said:
Falz said:

Thanks though.

She's a bit Kate Moss-like isn't she?

Ricster, make sure you keep us informed mate. I expect some smashed in back doors by the time Vinnie's lifting the FA Cup ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.