Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Promise me one thing Richard. If the Emma girl agrees to meet and says "she has a friend" -; do you know anyone who may be interested; please promise us all that you will not take Ono in as "Stuntman". We shall all be here forever.

stevethecab said:
you being serious dude ?

Very.

Falz said:
She's a bit Kate Moss-like isn't she?

I dunno I just dont find her face attractive she looks much older than she is. Maybe she should have left her lips alone? *shrugs* but im sure many will find her attractive. Just shes not for me. Her body is decent tho.

Falz said:
Ricster, make sure you keep us informed mate. I expect some smashed in back doors by the time Vinnie's lifting the FA Cup ;)

Na mate, i'll keep people updated but there will be none of that. Gorgeous is a word i dont use often, but i'd be a door mat for her. No joke!

Ricster said:
Na mate, i'll keep people updated but there will be none of that. Gorgeous is a word i dont use often, but i'd be a door mat for her. No joke!

Steady!!!

didactic said:
Falz said:
She's Natalie Pike, google her and you'll find plenty without shades (and the rest!) :)

Cheers, she looks good with the glasses on but when they come off *shudders* not for me.

Thanks though.

why ?

do you prefer penis?

Ricster said:
Falz said:
Ricster, make sure you keep us informed mate. I expect some smashed in back doors by the time Vinnie's lifting the FA Cup ;)

Yeah women love that.....

They also love it when you name yourself online after a brief encounter with them....

And card-tricks....there is nothing more erotic to a woman than a card trick

Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.