Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

can't believe nobody else has picked up on what natalie/pink princess said about running the m/cr 10 k the next day. ffs. girl as a city fan if we win the cup you should be wrecked for 3 days at least. but i still luv ya. any chance for a 58 year old wreck?

Returning to this thread now that its been consigned to the classics I feel like Jimmy in Quadraphenia heading back to Brighton a week after the mod/rocker riots and boffing Leslie Ash down the alleyway.

Its all gone a bit quiet and normal.

Whereas for a while back there, it was proper piss-funny.

mancyman said:
can't believe nobody else has picked up on what natalie/pink princess said about running the m/cr 10 k the next day. ffs. girl as a city fan if we win the cup you should be wrecked for 3 days at least. but i still luv ya. any chance for a 58 year old wreck?

i know!!! But im doing it for charity and so cant back out. im going to have some sort of t-shirt made that says 'im walking this as i am hungover from the FA cup final'

On that note if anyone wants to sponsor me feel free!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justgiving.com/natalie-pike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.justgiving.com/natalie-pike</a>

Ric's hopes went down the pan
The lovely Emma's already got a man
At times this thread made me gag
so pull yourself together Ric you soppy shitbag

CheesySmoker said:
Ric's hopes went down the pan
The lovely Emma's already got a man
At times this thread made me gag
so pull yourself together Ric you soppy shitbag

A poet and a blue, wow. lol

Lucky Toma said:
Returning to this thread now that its been consigned to the classics I feel like Jimmy in Quadraphenia heading back to Brighton a week after the mod/rocker riots and boffing Leslie Ash down the alleyway.

Its all gone a bit quiet and normal.

Whereas for a while back there, it was proper piss-funny.

I now find myself glumly wandering round the house looking for random objects to rhyme about. To be honest my heart's not really in it, there’s only so much you can say about a brevell toastie maker. The other day I spent a full hour looking back and forth between my blank notepad and a dirt devil vacuum... then I sobbed.

Woe is me, I have no muse
Sine Em and Ricster's love defused :-(

....err hang on a minute, I think I'm fine
I've just spotted Brevell and Dirt Devil rhyme!!

Not that it's really relevant, but I've just realised I used to work with the Emma in question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.