Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

daveduke67 said:
SWP's back said:
She could do yes by using a pseudonym . She would be just fine. But announce that you are the model famous for being fit and getting your tits out, come on a forum dominated by males aged between 15-50 and that will happen.

Awwww - you can tell our Bobs only a young whipper snapper can't you?

As the years tick by young Bob, you'll realise that such sentiments, whilst honourable and desireable, have as much chance as the proverbial snowball in hell of being applied on here or many places to be honest.

Sorry Bob but life's a woman - and so are a lot of people you meet in it.

im 31. is that young ?? don't feel it after 3 kids,one going college in september. i feel worn and not in a good way lol

Re: Emma The City Fan

Ricster said:
Emma has a fella, i kind of guessed that someone so beautiful would be taken and i wish them all the best for the future. Lucky bugger that he is, lol.

But i have made a new friend through our trip to Wembley so bonus. Might even get to share a drink and a laugh yet.

But no romance.

Right guys, you can start ripping into me.

So the exact PM was
"Go fuck yourself?"
lol jks

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ricster said:
Guys, end of the day i haven't done anything wrong in this thread, i have complimented a very good looking female and laid pretty much what i thought of her for all to see. I gave Emma the respect she deserves, Natalie the respect she desreves and also Emma's man the respect he deserve's through pm.

Just because i like to try and treat women as best i can, whether its called being a doormat, or treating them like a princess, you'll get alot more back than you expect.

Did i think me and Emma would get together? No, to be truthfully honest, i thought she was way out of my league. Do i lack self esteem, yeah i probably do a bit, hence why i use cards to stop people and build up a raport.

Does that make me a bad person. I dont think it does. I'm glad you enjoyed the thread and i'm sorry there will be no Bluemoon wedding. But i still have one love in my life, and that is why we all post on this board.

CITY, I LOVE YOU!

I would marry you tomorrow Ricster.

I would happily be his mistress. Or whatever the bloke version is of a mistress.

Ricster you are my hero! Not quite up there alongside the Vinnies and Zabbas but definitely around the Lescott level.

Fine work sir. I salute you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.