Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Ricster said:
Emma has a fella, i kind of guessed that someone so beautiful would be taken and i wish them all the best for the future. Lucky bugger that he is, lol.

But i have made a new friend through our trip to Wembley so bonus. Might even get to share a drink and a laugh yet.

But no romance.

Right guys, you can start ripping into me.

aww was hoping for a good ending...

what an Epic thread though, spent the last +30 minutes reading it!

must go to the classic section.

Fair play Ric, shame it didnt work out. Classic read though. Top notch. Fair play to ya mate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwL-FzFDKQ[/youtube]

Sing it with me Ricster.

"Everytime I close my eyes
I wake up feelin' so horny
I can't get you outta my mind
Sexin' you be all I see
I would give anything
Just to make you understand me
I don't give a damn about nothing else
Freek'n you is all I seeeeeee
Tonight, I need your body
Tonight, you got my time
Tonight you won't be sorry
Tonight, you got my mind
You got my mind, all I wanna do is freak you.
What must I say?
What must I do?
To show how much
I think about freek'n you
What must I say?
What must I do?
To show how much
I think about freek'n you."

Good man Ric. I don't post too often but you made me laugh with this one. (with not at).

Sorry for the few seconds when you got your hopes up...your reply made me piss myself!

Good luck lad.

P.S. Ms Pike, the way is clear for you now ;)

Well Ricster, i've just read 90% of your thread and my conclusion: cracking effort mate!

Let us know where you're doing the card tricks at the final and i'll join you on the pull, you do the tricks i'll fetch the beers!

Re: Emma The City Fan

bobmcfc said:
daveduke67 said:
Awwww - you can tell our Bobs only a young whipper snapper can't you?

As the years tick by young Bob, you'll realise that such sentiments, whilst honourable and desireable, have as much chance as the proverbial snowball in hell of being applied on here or many places to be honest.

Sorry Bob but life's a woman - and so are a lot of people you meet in it.

im 31. is that young ?? don't feel it after 3 kids,one going college in september. i feel worn and not in a good way lol

Sorry bobmcfc - thought you were MCFC Bob - he's the student ;-)

Garry.Cook said:
Well Ricster, i've just read 90% of your thread and my conclusion: cracking effort mate!

Let us know where you're doing the card tricks at the final and i'll join you on the pull, you do the tricks i'll fetch the beers!

Thanks chaps....one to do the card trick foolery, one to sort out the beers....... I'll just mop up the birds.....

Definitely has to make it's way into the 'Classic Threads' section this one.

i'm sorry Ricster, if you never try you'll never know eh pal, why not ask! :)

anyway now that's all cleared up, Natalie you are absolutely beautiful, i love you.

i say this as a gentleman, not a weirdo or a freak.

that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.