Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

PINKPRINCESS said:
haha hi mr magician man! Lovely to meet you on saturday even if you did make me and emma miss the goal!! Your card tricks where very good and entertaining!

Talking to emma after the game she did say if i ever meet that magician man again i will punch him in the face for making me miss the goal...so not sure you have a chance there!! Sorry!!

As for the nasty man making comments about the way me and my best friend look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you dont have anything nice to say then maybe dont say anything at all in future! People making nasty comments about the way i look is exactly why i stopped posting on this forum.

Hey PinkPrincess disregard the haters, I know you are a dyed in the wool blue and that's all that matters. Plus you are beautiful, that also matters. Thanks for bringing a ray of sunshine to this caveman forum, you are not all SWT ;)

Unlucky, Ricster. Should have known better though. Girls aren't really that big on cards unless they have 16 digits running across the front and someone else's name on it.

Haha time to sit back and watch some cringeworthy posts now everyone knows natalie pike is watching the thread, pass me a bucket

didactic said:
stavros said:
why ?

do you prefer penis?

Barcon said:
If you don't like her, you might find me attractive. I like long strolls on the beach, watching the sunset and receiving rim jobs. I am also partial to the occasional rusty trombone. If excesive public hair is an issue for you, I am willing to shave my balls.

Its a huge world out here and different people are attracted to different women, just because I dont fall over every average looking peroxide blond with the face of a 45 year old and a weird chubby, stumpy but skinny looking body does not make me gay. And no being a so called "high street honey" in photoshopped pictures does not make a woman more appealing to me. I prefer natural women who dont fill their lips up with fat or wear fake extensions. But hey I guess actually looking past all the caked on makeup and fakeness must mean I am gay. I mean I actually pull women without card tricks or offering them my testicles on a platter before we have even dated. Guess that makes me flaming.

Spiros said:
Yeah women love that.....

They also love it when you name yourself online after a brief encounter with them....

And card-tricks....there is nothing more erotic to a woman than a card trick

Good luck!

The only one who doesnt sound like a horny teenager who has never been laid. Jesus "a doormat?" for her?. What would they do for Adrianna Lima chop off their limbs?.

Just a bit of humor mate. Don't be such a fag ; )

Ricster..

we'll have to do a double act at the final, you bring the cards and deal with Emma, i'll bring my ball and entertain Natalie.

that is all.

Ricster..

we'll have to do a double act at the final, you bring the cards and deal with Emma, i'll bring my ball and entertain Natalie.

that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.