Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Bowling ?? Card tricks ?? Bloody Hell, I might throw my hat in the ring here. Hey Natalie how do you and your mate fancy a bit of basket weaving this weekend ?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
PINKPRINCESS said:
haha hi mr magician man! Lovely to meet you on saturday even if you did make me and emma miss the goal!! Your card tricks where very good and entertaining!

Talking to emma after the game she did say if i ever meet that magician man again i will punch him in the face for making me miss the goal...so not sure you have a chance there!! Sorry!!

As for the nasty man making comments about the way me and my best friend look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you dont have anything nice to say then maybe dont say anything at all in future! People making nasty comments about the way i look is exactly why i stopped posting on this forum.

thank you. At the end of the day im just a city fan and i thought we were all suppose to stick together, not be nasty to each other. We have the scum for that surely!
Hey PinkPrincess disregard the haters, I know you are a dyed in the wool blue and that's all that matters. Plus you are beautiful, that also matters. Thanks for bringing a ray of sunshine to this caveman forum, you are not all SWT ;)

PINKPRINCESS said:
philinho said:
I saw you a couple of times at Wembley and though you were shorter than I imagined, thought you looked lovely.

ahahahahahahahah. Im 5"7 my friend emma is tiny!!

PP can you clear something up once and for all? If you invite a bloke to your house and let him cuddle you and that, and you stay on the couch whilst he is upstairs in bed, then you basically ask him to come downstairs and give you a bit of "love action" but he stays upstairs, is he worth the effort?

PINKPRINCESS said:
philinho said:
I saw you a couple of times at Wembley and though you were shorter than I imagined, thought you looked lovely.

So is Ricster im afraid and no magic trick can change it

PINKPRINCESS said:
philinho said:

I tend to imagine models are 6" for some reason....

PINKPRINCESS said:
haha hi mr magician man! Lovely to meet you on saturday even if you did make me and emma miss the goal!! Your card tricks where very good and entertaining!

Talking to emma after the game she did say if i ever meet that magician man again i will punch him in the face for making me miss the goal...so not sure you have a chance there!! Sorry!!

As for the nasty man making comments about the way me and my best friend look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you dont have anything nice to say then maybe dont say anything at all in future! People making nasty comments about the way i look is exactly why i stopped posting on this forum.

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm --

I did say some would find you attractive just that you are not my type. If that was reason for you to stop posting then "mr magician man" should work some self esteem tricks they may help with those confidence issues. Im not nasty just not finding you attractive does not make me gay. Everyone has their own taste, now give the poor dude Emmas number and she can treat him like the doormat he is so desperate to be.

tumblr_lif8f7WLjn1qdoozso1_400.gif

Barcon said:
Just a bit of humor mate. Don't be such a fag ; )

CORRECTION_Gay_Marria_Bone_s640x427.JPG

didactic said:
PINKPRINCESS said:

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm --

I did say some would find you attractive just that you are not my type. If that was reason for you to stop posting then "mr magician man" should work some self esteem tricks they may help with those confidence issues. Im not nasty just not finding you attractive does not make me gay. Everyone has their own taste now give the poor dude Emmas number and she can treat him like the doormat he is so desperate to be.

tumblr_lif8f7WLjn1qdoozso1_400.gif

Barcon said:
Just a bit of humor mate. Don't be such a fag ; )

CORRECTION_Gay_Marria_Bone_s640x427.JPG
Bit misogynistic really aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.