Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

didactic said:
stevethecab said:
you being serious dude ?

Very.

Falz said:
She's a bit Kate Moss-like isn't she?

I dunno I just dont find her face attractive she looks much older than she is. Maybe she should have left her lips alone? *shrugs* but im sure many will find her attractive. Just shes not for me. Her body is decent tho.

If you don't like her, you might find me attractive. I like long strolls on the beach, watching the sunset and receiving rim jobs. I am also partial to the occasional rusty trombone. If excesive public hair is an issue for you, I am willing to shave my balls.

Am i being thick? if she told you her name was emma then how can it be natalie pike??

citygal1 said:
Am i being thick? if she told you her name was emma then how can it be natalie pike??

Emma was the blonde. Natalie Pike was the Natalie Pike lookalike.

On the subject of fit girls - is it just me, or were there a hundred times more fit girls at Wembley yesterday than there are normally at CoMS???

ALSO! On subject...

In the small City-coach car park, at the back of our end, there was this fit blonde in jeans and a blue t-shirt with City crest, and white stacked shoes. She was handing out Love Glazer stickers...

Anyone see her? Know who she is??

Yes, I intend to stalk her.

baylorblue said:
citygal1 said:

Emma was the blonde. Natalie Pike was the Natalie Pike lookalike.

aw mustnt of caught onto that im slightly confused might have to read back thru it ha

Weaver's Goat said:
On the subject of fit girls - is it just me, or were there a hundred times more fit girls at Wembley yesterday than there are normally at CoMS???

ALSO! On subject...

In the small City-coach car park, at the back of our end, there was this fit blonde in jeans and a blue t-shirt with City crest, and white stacked shoes. She was handing out Love Glazer stickers...

You'll soon wish you hadn't (stalked her), she was on my coach and never shut the fuck up all the way! Think I took it a bit far when I said "Shut up and make me a sandwich" though...

Oh, and if you like Natalie Pike, you may wanna look here...

<a class="postlink" href="http://fantasyfooty.peem.co.uk/b/Natalie+Pike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fantasyfooty.peem.co.uk/b/Natalie+Pike</a>

Spiros said:
Ricster said:
Na mate, i'll keep people updated but there will be none of that. Gorgeous is a word i dont use often, but i'd be a door mat for her. No joke!

Yeah women love that.....

They also love it when you name yourself online after a brief encounter with them....

And card-tricks....there is nothing more erotic to a woman than a card trick

Good luck!

PMSL, i wanted it to be a bit humouros, but obviously not.

Right its now changed, i'm now just MagicManCityMan.

Dannyc_city said:
Weaver's Goat said:

ALSO! On subject...

You'll soon wish you hadn't (stalked her), she was on my coach and never shut the fuck up all the way! Think I took it a bit far when I said "Shut up and make me a sandwich" though...

Oh, and if you like Natalie Pike, you may wanna look here...

<a class="postlink" href="http://fantasyfooty.peem.co.uk/b/Natalie+Pike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fantasyfooty.peem.co.uk/b/Natalie+Pike</a>
that's rude she hasn't got a vest on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.