Empty Seats - Away this time

There are some grounds like Bournemouth that show the game throughout the match, not sure if they do when not on TV though. You only have 10 mins drinking up time at that ground according to the signs but if you but two pints before kick off they can last 30/35 mins and no one tells you tp leave. As sky sports etc is not live you would hear the goals a long time before you see them so not great.

Most do not show the game throughout the match, but there will be a few, not many, drinking instead. I have been on european trips where people with tickets have not bothered going to the game.
Bloody hell Corky what a fucking waste of money.

What your forgetting is it is up to the Relationship Managers to screw the Corporates and the Sponsors for as much money as possible. They are not going to put any restrictions on them. Oh by the way, pay us a fortune to supports us but forget about any decent tickets, they go to the loyal point holders. It ain’t going to happen. The last thing on their mind is to offend a sponsor, their job depends on it. A normal fan with loyalty points is just a number among many. Loyalty does not increase profits. They will sell/give the tickets to the sponsor come what may, no questions asked. A good corporate sponsor is worth 500 fans so in reality who are they going to look after.
Yes, the club is a Capitalist enterprise. The bottom line is the bottom line. We get the best football you'll ever see in return, for as long as it lasts.

very strange yesterday, woman in front of me going through turnstile did not know what to do with her ticket to make it operate the gate! Three Indian middle aged males on the row behind me; sat down for most of the game on their phones! WTF?. Couple in front of me obviously not regulars, as they were using the program to ID City players, at least they watched the game.
Where do they get the tickets from?

very strange yesterday, woman in front of me going through turnstile did not know what to do with her ticket to make it operate the gate! Three Indian middle aged males on the row behind me; sat down for most of the game on their phones! WTF?. Couple in front of me obviously not regulars, as they were using the program to ID City players, at least they watched the game.
Where do they get the tickets from?
Off the internet, go on live footballtickets now and you can buy up to 4 tickets for Everton away in the City section for £360.00, £90.00 each. If you are prepared to pay much more than the face value of a ticket you can watch every game in the away end you want.

I find it extremely frustrating and hugely annoying, that as Chairman of a local supporters club, we received an allocation of two tickets for the Bournemouth game. I scrambled around for tickets, as did a few of my members, and ended up in the Bournemouth end keeping check on emotions. Looking across at the City end there were lots of empty seats in evidence! Why!! Can’t ALL be done to “cancellations”! More like corporate tickets dare I suggest! But again WHY!!!

I’m not a season ticket holder. I live about 500 miles away. So can only go to a certain amount of games. But every time I look/ring to acquire tickets for literally any game. There isn’t any. But to echo what you’ve said, there’s many empty seats whether it be home or away. Are there just people bulk buying tickets now they have all been released? Never used to be this difficult

Yes I think we most people have reconciled themselves with this fact money talks, as depressing as that is, and this is the way football is heading however in this instance its another kick in teeth that when tickets have not been taken up by the elite it seems they were still not then put back on sale to supporters.

I would be interested to know what is the cut off point for corporate applications as this must be one of the easiest matches to move on left over tickets. Ironically we had exactly the same thread two years ago when Bournemouth fell on the bank holiday monday weekend, high demand match and swathes of empty seats. It seems nothing has changed.
You can ask for as many as you want. If the whole Corporate allocation is 150 (which won’t be far off for Bournemouth) you can theoretically ask for 150. Obviously won’t get them though but if amazingly no one else in Corporate had asked for any then you would. In reality that won’t happen and if demand exceeds supply (which it did for Bournemouth) then initially everyone is limited to 2 (whether you own a box or a seat in Joes) and then they either ballot or give what’s left to those who pay most for their home corporate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.