Empty seats on telly suggestion

I'll be honest I didn't go today coz of the weather, way too cold for my liking. Normally when I don't fancy it I pass my seasoncards on to a friend but nobody could make it today.

blue underpants said:
Did you see Barca at home today? Nou Camp was half full that's nearly 40,000 seats, do you think they give a fuck, NO and neither do I about a few empty seats dotted around the Etihad, only rags and a sad journo with a red pen at the M.E.N. care anyway

Exactly. When we were not successful, it was the empty trophy cabinet the press and scum fans beat us with!

Now of course, since our trophy cabinet is aglow, and theirs isn't, this is no longer the measuring stick of success. Instead it is now all about whether a seat is vacant!

Really, who gives a fuck and added to the fact that there are always, and I mean always more empty seats at OT, albeit amongst the doom and gloom of their hidden upper tiers, tells you all you need to know about the lack of intelligence of the morons who continue to peddle this futile argument.

In short, all clubs have some empty seats for certain games, what is not the case, and what United and the moronic followers and sycophantic press detest most, is not all clubs are the current Premier League Champions, Carling Cup holders, through to the knock out stages of the Champions League and proud owners of the most elite training facility in world football, wherein lies thousands of empty seats in a mini stadium that those dickheads could only dream of!

A lunch time kick off at Christmas when the weather had been vile for days, not surprised there were empty seats. Also Palace failed to fill their lower section but the second tier usually allocated to the away fans was pretty full, swings and roundabouts.

I did feel sorry for the 1894 group who were trying something new involving foils and flags which is used effectively on the continent. They decided the family stand would be the ideal place for it as the people there usually turn up early, however this was the stand with the biggest no-shows so the display was a complete flop. Don't loose heart guys it is better to have tried and failed to have never tried at all.

Sheik Yermoney said:
Here's a very simple suggestion. Bring the ticket prices down & make them affordable.
OR you could charge £21 for a five year old and £29 for a 16 year old and wonder why mum and dad decided to take them Xmas shopping instead !! Yet again city driving families out !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.