Empty seats on telly suggestion

183sash said:
squirtyflower said:
OP
if you don't like seeing empty seats watching it on TV, can I suggest you go to the game and stop watching it on TV
mr squirtyflower, think Bill will vouch for me - only missed moscow away this season (paid for it ) .... i'll accept you appology though

I think some of the slapped arse face responses to the OP reminds me of the people in the office who fail to show for the Xmas party despite insisting on a certain venue. Not being able to pass season tickets on to mates is the equivalent of "I've picked up a tummy bug" when some people have let the youngest and poorest paid girl or lad in the office fork out the deposit for the meal.

Ps: I am not including people who've give genuine reasons like Millwall Veteran in this analogy!

remember arthur mann said:
squirtyflower said:
183sash said:
mr squirtyflower, think Bill will vouch for me - only missed moscow away this season (paid for it ) .... i'll accept you appology though
mr sash, no need for an apology, switch off the TV and stop twitching the curtains wondering what others think
as long as you are at the game what on earth does it matter who else was or wasn't there?

i know a number of regulars that went shopping instead of the game, the daft c**ts, but that was their choice and none of my business

I don't think they get a choice !
oh i think they do, they could always remove their partners?

I hate threads like this..started by blues too

The OP may well be a blue but it's as Raggy a post I've seen

I echo other blues who say

'Why are you arsed?'

This whole 'empty seats' shite is a non story

Last time I looked the most important thing about football is winning three points by scoring goals

Not filling grounds

Plenty of grounds all over the country this weekend didn't sell out

We always get 40,000+ fans and will only attract more as our popularity increases

Some of you need to give your fucking heads a wobble

squirtyflower said:
183sash said:
squirtyflower said:
OP
if you don't like seeing empty seats watching it on TV, can I suggest you go to the game and stop watching it on TV
mr sash, no need for an apology, switch off the TV and stop twitching the curtains wondering what others think
as long as you are at the game what on earth does it matter who else was or wasn't there?

i know a number of regulars that went shopping instead of the game, the daft c**ts, but that was their choice and none of my business
bloody hell , the OP was a suggestion for the new seats and how (i think)Benfica have all different coloured seats and it gives the impression of a full ground . Bluemoon used to be a laugh , i joined to find out how to get to the Faroes , dont come on it much anymore - too many knobheads !!

183sash said:
squirtyflower said:
183sash said:

bloody hell , the OP was a suggestion for the new seats and how (i think)Benfica have all different coloured seats and it gives the impression of a full ground . Bluemoon used to be a laugh , i joined to find out how to get to the Faroes , dont come on it much anymore - too many knobheads !!
charming

The weird thing with City is how it almost always takes about 10 mins of the game for the ground to fill. I don't notice it as much at most other clubs. It's just ...strange.

As for the colour of the seats, compared to Arsenal's (who also suffer from the odd empty row,), ours are more saturated and thus more noticeable but changing the seats because of it? nah. Match day tickets need to be lower - esp. a few days before Christmas against a team like Palace (no offence to them)

Would like to see some white or navy seats spelling out "MCFC" or a Moon/badge mosaic tho just to make the stadium feel a little more like home

Another thread for the lurking rags and journos.

Tomorrows headlines will be empty seats and everyone will be having a meltdown!?!?

Tim of the Oak said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Hi alblue. The majority view of posters in this thread are of the opinion that a few empty seats aren't a big deal - particularly in a week before Xmas.

My own view is that people should try to pass on spares to friends / family wherever possible. A few people in my supporters Club are away over Xmas or New Year so I have arranged for people who would love to go to the Burnley and Sunderland games to have them.

I can't always find takers even if giving them away which I normally do if it's a mate.

Other issue is giving your cards to a stranger if selling and hoping they come back! I assume I could maybe order paper tickets though so maybe just laziness as lots of people are.

I've actually got a spare for Burnley or son has but it's 18-21. He paid £580 for his ST I pay about £750. Upgrade cost for one game £21. Now for me that is a pisstake and the club are just trying to squeeze the fan there. I can understand the need to pay the difference but for me it should be £750-580/19 not £21.

Good points Millwall veteran. I was thinking more about passing tickets to friends / family and yes I'd be concerned about passing my season card to strangers (unless I can get the card straight back after going through the turnstiles).

The club have offered free upgrades in the past so I can understand them wanting more than 1/19th of the season ticket price for bigger games.
My daughter is a 16/17 st holder got called in late to work. st works out at about £10 per game it would of cost £34 to upgrade to an adult ticket .for me to try to give it away result was my flask had a nice view of the game .

Most empty seats were due to Palace not taking their full allocation ?.

Really think we should move the away section out of sight of the main camera angle i.e. tucked into a corner of the South Stand\Colin Bell stand or corner of North Stand\Colin Bell stand.

Other empty seats yesterday mainly in the North Stand end.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I can't always find takers even if giving them away which I normally do if it's a mate.

Other issue is giving your cards to a stranger if selling and hoping they come back! I assume I could maybe order paper tickets though so maybe just laziness as lots of people are.

I've actually got a spare for Burnley or son has but it's 18-21. He paid £580 for his ST I pay about £750. Upgrade cost for one game £21. Now for me that is a pisstake and the club are just trying to squeeze the fan there. I can understand the need to pay the difference but for me it should be £750-580/19 not £21.

Good points Millwall veteran. I was thinking more about passing tickets to friends / family and yes I'd be concerned about passing my season card to strangers (unless I can get the card straight back after going through the turnstiles).

The club have offered free upgrades in the past so I can understand them wanting more than 1/19th of the season ticket price for bigger games.
My daughter is a 16/17 st holder got called in late to work. st works out at about £10 per game it would of cost £34 to upgrade to an adult ticket .for me to try to give it away result was my flask had a nice view of the game .

Apart from the money, I do find you have to have time to give people a fair bit of notice before you can give tickets away these days.

On the positive side, I thought for the 3rd home game in a row (against less fashionable opposition) we tried to get behind the team and the atmosphere was OK in the second half!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.