Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's a DM (+ occasional CB) - which is what we want - but is he good enough?
Not sure he is.

Who did he steal it from?
Ha. I live and work in Liverpool. They’ll try not to show it but the meltdown will be unreal. Last season Can was their midfield enforcer, world class potential, etc. Now they’re saying he’s inconsistent, weak, etc. Standard slandering in case he goes (see Raheem).

They’d much rather he goes to Italy.

Ha. I live and work in Liverpool. They’ll try not to show it but the meltdown will be unreal. Last season Can was their midfield enforcer, world class potential, etc. Now they’re saying he’s inconsistent, weak, etc. Standard slandering in case he goes (see Raheem).

They’d much rather he goes to Italy.
He's definitely leaving then. See Torres and Meireles for further reference.

Pep worked with him for a couple of monthts at Bayern so there is some history between them.

I've seen people suggesting Paul Hetherington is a very reliable source from Daily Star. On a scale from 1/5 how reliable is he?

I like Can, good passer and aggressive, would be a perfect replacement for fern .
Its a yes from me.

I rate this lad, he’s a rough diamond that has the potential to be a great midfielder. I wouldn’t blame the lad for running down his contract at the dippers. Would he be a replacement for Ferna?

Plenty of pundits have rated him previously but I reckon if he joined us their opinions would swiftly change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.