Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players of Can's ability,with seemingly no contract issues,or discontent,at his current club,very rarely become available on a free.I guess we'll soon find out how much truth is in this story,but i'm struggling to envisage such a deal happening.

Players of Can's ability,with seemingly no contract issues,or discontent,at his current club,very rarely become available on a free.I guess we'll soon find out how much truth is in this story,but i'm struggling to envisage such a deal happening.
I think we are beginning to see more of this though. Players are running down contracts to pocket signing on fees. Look at who is potentially available next summer. Reality is the clubs will still have to fork out it just doesnt sound as bad. Can is available, he aint signing a new contract and looks like this German international cb/dm has a choice of us or Juve. His age and potential skill set make him a great Pep signing. A potential world cup winner as well. No brainer and could happen.

I think we are beginning to see more of this though. Players are running down contracts to pocket signing on fees. Look at who is potentially available next summer. Reality is the clubs will still have to fork out it just doesnt sound as bad. Can is available, he aint signing a new contract and looks like this German international cb/dm has a choice of us or Juve. His age and potential skill set make him a great Pep signing. A potential world cup winner as well. No brainer and could happen.

I guess youre right,both players and their agents playing the game......and with so much money at stake,as well as the opportuinty to sign for a superior club,who can blame them? I agree about his ability too,he'd be an excellent addition.

Can is seeing out his contract as he looks like he will no longer be a first choice at Liverpool when keita joins can't see him getting into the side ahead of Henderson and coutinho. He is young and will want assurances about playing time as well as champs league think juve can offer him both.

Can is seeing out his contract as he looks like he will no longer be a first choice at Liverpool when keita joins can't see him getting into the side ahead of Henderson and coutinho. He is young and will want assurances about playing time as well as champs league think juve can offer him both.
If Henderson is ahead of him in the pecking order, either there's something seriously wrong with Klippity's view of his players, or else Can isn't all that good.

More than anything i would imagine Pep admires his versatility,he is first and foremost a midfielder but can also operate across the back four.Hes also a physically imposing player who is quite happy to mix it when required.Still only 23,there's plenty of room to develop and improve too.

Worst case scenario and it doesnt work out as hoped,we still receive an excellent fee.Hopefully there is some truth to this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.