End of the world

Coming home from the pub one night when we were still at school, sixth form, me & another lad passed by a teacher's house, a bloke none of us liked for his mean ways in class. Got into his garden shed and used his weedkiller to spell TWAT on his well kept lawn. Learned years later that he'd had lots of tragedy in his life and his garden was his joy. You're not always the smart arse you think you are at 18.

I used to fly with a guy who made a confession into the cockpit voice recorder before every tricky landing
Excuse me one fucking minute, I have some questions:

1) How often are there tricky fucking landings that the customers in the back have no idea about (I assume quite a few given he used to do this often enough for you to notice)? And how tricky is “tricky” if it means pilots are giving “death bed” confessions?

2) ok it’s just the questions above.

Last edited:
Excuse me one fucking minute, I have some questions:

1) How often are there tricky fucking landings that the customers in the back have no idea about (I assume quite a few given he used to do this often enough for you to notice)?

2) ok it’s just the question above.
Aaaaaaaaaaand, that’s me aborting this thread.

In 1998 whilst traveling in India staying in a guesthouse near Delhi a group of monkeys kept opening our window even when we were in the room and coming in and stealing everything ( vicious bastards and stand their ground) , left half a banana with a small bit of weed hidden in it on the table by the window which one ate in a single gulp- wish iPhones existed back then as I would give anything to see his face again 20 minutes later on the tree by our window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.