Energy companies and direct debits

Dont know my usage figures as I never received a bill from Green (Recently moved house and switched to them) just done a quick quote with shell using the generic figures and its 3x what I was paying. Christmas is cancelled maybe

Avro customers who cannot access their details.
I have been told if you log on here you can still access your account.
Perhaps someone could try it and confirm whether or not you can.
Tried it and failed :(.

Had an email to say been switched to Octopus. was about £300 in credit will be interesting to see how much they charge, was paying £104.

I am thoroughly pissed off that these Companys can get away with it.

I want to leave them I have to pay £200 exit fee. They leave me high and dry and get bugger all punishment. I don't suppose for one moment and Directors will be up in court facing prison sentences.

I was with Avro. Email from Octopus saying they've got my account and more information to follow in seven days. Avro took £79 from my bank the day after they bust.

Had an email to say been switched to Octopus. was about £300 in credit will be interesting to see how much they charge, was paying £104.

I want to leave them I have to pay £200 exit fee. They leave me high and dry and get bugger all punishment. I don't suppose for one moment and Directors will be up in court facing prison sentences.
Octopus has no exit fee if you want to leave

If your present company goes bust and you're moved to someone else then you're not tied into a minimum term.

Read my post above with the Octopus email mate, you're not stuck with them. Unsure why you weren't able to put your readings in, worked fine for me and I'm a numpty.

I was £236 in credit but not so worried now I've heard from them, they say the rate will be cheaper than all new customers, can only take them at their word until it all pans out.

Read my post above with the Octopus email mate, you're not stuck with them. Unsure why you weren't able to put your readings in, worked fine for me and I'm a numpty.

I was £236 in credit but not so worried now I've heard from them, they say the rate will be cheaper than all new customers, can only take them at their word until it all pans out.
Thanks I was referring to the Avro deal 8(.

I will probably wait until I hear from Octopus but i suspect thry are going to be no better or worse than anything else on the market at this time.

Thanks I was referring to the Avro deal 8(.

I will probably wait until I hear from Octopus but i suspect thry are going to be no better or worse than anything else on the market at this time.
I agree, I was on £120pm but have changed my habits this year, or more to the point I've changed my mrs habits of sticking the fire on and falling asleep due to the intense heat in the front room. Have left the heating on very low all year and the usage has come down quite drastically, hence the build up of credit, never had more than £100 credit before.
Still, I expect it will rise to more than £170pm now going off what others have said, ridiculous but will have to swallow it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.