England or City ?

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:
World cup before 4th always. This country needs a big lift now and the world cup would be perfect. I love city more than England but the world cup is above everything.

cnt say i agree mate. city before anything

I love city as much as everyone but the world cup is the biggest thing in the world. It makes me sick how people just dismiss it these days.
In 1998 I was going mental fucking love it everyone in the street pissed singing.

Both. City and England aint ever gonna play at the same time or play each other so I dont need to choose between the 2 plus I'm a greedy twat so want both top 4 and england to win the world cup.

M22_blu said:
Both. City and England aint ever gonna play at the same time or play each other so I dont need to choose between the 2 plus I'm a greedy twat so want both top 4 and england to win the world cup.

Exact same as you really, they will never get in each others way so I want both to succeed as much as eachother.

scottyboi said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
cnt say i agree mate. city before anything

I love city as much as everyone but the world cup is the biggest thing in the world. It makes me sick how people just dismiss it these days.
In 1998 I was going mental fucking love it everyone in the street pissed singing.

i understand fully mate that it is a big event. but the fact that i could be celebrating a rooney goal with a rag makes me sick

City. Don't even have to think about it. Have had this discussion many times and although I know not everyone on here agrees, usually those who really support a team go for their team over country. The fake team supporters are usually completely amazed that I would pick City winning anything over England winning the World Cup.

Agree with others that the main thing I care about with England is that City players come back unscathed.

Blue-Blood said:
City. Don't even have to think about it. Have had this discussion many times and although I know not everyone on here agrees, usually those who really support a team go for their team over country. The fake team supporters are usually completely amazed that I would pick City winning anything over England winning the World Cup.

Agree with others that the main thing I care about with England is that City players come back unscathed.

You chat so much shit, I would give a kidney to see city win something.But I still want England to win the world cup more.

scottyboi said:
Blue-Blood said:

You chat so much shit, I would give a kidney to see city win something.But I still want England to win the world cup more.

If you're going to get rude at least read what I wrote. I very deliberately put, I know not everyone on here agrees and used the word usually. For fucks sake some people on here just see what they want to. I actually took the time to read other people's opinions and took them into account. Also, was just pointing out what I usually find when having this discussion with other people.

Well in the last 30 years, I have been excited about football on seven occasions. Since our Cup Final in 81 against the Spuds.

England 1 Argentina 2 86
England 1 W Germany 1 90 lost on penalties
England 4 holland 1 96
England 1 Germany 1 96 lost on penalties
Gillingham 2 Man City 2 won on penalties
Germany 1 England 5 -01
Man Utd 3 Man City 1 2010 ( lost 4-3 )

Yeah I care about England, think this year is going to be brilliant. Still no trophy, but hey we hopefully end up better placed than, Neverton, Spuds, Bin dippers and Filla. Theres ambition.

You,ll all be glued come summertime. Nah forget teh World Cup lets watch the cricket on the green instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.