England or City ?

For me there is absolutely no conflict in interest and this isn't a fancy way of avoiding the initial question.

If Ricky or David Haye or Calzaghe are in a big fight or the Cricket team get to the Final of the One Day World Cup it does not impact on City at all ;- therefore neither do England Football Matches.

Once the season is over those players with three Lions on there shirt are mine. Its just unfortunate that at this moment in time we have never had such a collection of Morons and Tossers in the squad. I can look back fondly at Waddle, Barnes, Mick Mills, Beardsley, Lineker, Southgate etc but I dont think anybody will over Gerrard, Rooney and the Chelsea " Scum".

City fo sho!!!

I love the world cup, and obviously i want england to do well, but if we didn't make it through the group stages i wouldn't be too upset, infact, i almost expect that to happen!! i think we'll get to the quarters, but no further.

To be honest, i love the world cup because it's a chance to see the best players in the world on a massive stage, i love watching spain, argentina, brazil etc almost as much as england anyway.

City til i die

England til i move abroad

id choose england to get knocked out of the world cup as early as possible just for city to win the next three games.

how do they expect me to support my country when they made that rag scumbag captain?

i will be behind them in the world cup but its fucking pissed me off.

Would put City reserves and youth teams above "ENGERLAND" and the nouveau facepainted knobs who follow them.

ban-mcfc said:
id choose england to get knocked out of the world cup as early as possible just for city to win the next three games.

how do they expect me to support my country when they made that rag scumbag captain?

i will be behind them in the world cup but its fucking pissed me off.

I know, there just seems to be no logic behind it. surely lampard or gerrard would be better?

Unashamedly only got one football passion and its Man City. No room for any other. Hate the International's because of possible injuries to Man City players.

city that one,s easy. i keep having this nightmare where rooney scores wining goal in world cup final and ferdinand is the captain holding up the trophy, oh no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.