England Squad - Euro 2024

A few things I don't get.
One is just having Southgate.
2. Trying to squeeze Alexander Arnold into the team.
3 taking luke Shaw.
4 playing the player of the season out of position.
5 tripper at left back.

6 kane doesn't stay up front.
7 Bellingham is a very player but he's a prick.
And finally why does rice need a player to play next to him
Apart from that all is good

3 taking luke Shaw.
5 tripper at left back.

Think 5 might be Peps fault, he has made Southgate think you can take any random player and put them at left back.

The number of games by played by top football is taking its toll. We probably wouldn't have won the league if we'd got through to the CL semis.

A lot of players in this tournament are fucked, the final is the 14th July, pre season's abroad at the end of July and early August, our season starts again mid August, minimum 2 extra games in the CL and a month long World Club Championship next June/July with an expanded World Cup the year after.

Enough is enough, we need to get rid of meaningless International friendlies including the Nations League and bin the Community Shield, make the League Cup semi's one legged and go back to 6 group games in the CL.

The quality is suffering as we're seeing in this tournament, the stats between the last World Cup tournament and this Europe one on England alone are staggering with the press and winning the ball back being hugely negative.

3 taking luke Shaw.
5 tripper at left back.

I'd go easy on Trippier. He's the best English left back, along with Shaw. He's not at elite level, but he does his limited best.

Alexander Arnold has to be there as the sole representative of Liverpool, now that Henderson has gone. The fact that he's not a patch on Walker means that the only way we get a Liverpool player on the pitch is to shoehorn him in somehow. Hence this midfield experiment disaster.

3 taking luke Shaw.
5 tripper at left back.

1. Not sure but it’s worked, one of the highest win% and taking us to QF/SF/F of major tournaments
2. Hard not too, he’s a class player and has alot of different attributes to others- probably the best passer/long ranger passer and set piece player in the side
3. Really? Only left footed good left back we have.
4. As opposed to playing the possible ballon d’or player out of position?
5. Shaw is not fit - who should it be? Trippier has done well there
6. He drops deep naturally - wanting the ball. Sometimes that works. Sometimes doesn’t
7. Yes he is. From what I’ve seen in interviews and stuff he seems a down to earth lad - why the hate ? He’s a 20 year old ffs. Rice by himself could work, or not at international stage.

1. Not sure but it’s worked, one of the highest win% and taking us to QF/SF/F of major tournaments
2. Hard not too, he’s a class player and has alot of different attributes to others- probably the best passer/long ranger passer and set piece player in the side
3. Really? Only left footed good left back we have.
4. As opposed to playing the possible ballon d’or player out of position?
5. Shaw is not fit - who should it be? Trippier has done well there
6. He drops deep naturally - wanting the ball. Sometimes that works. Sometimes doesn’t
7. Yes he is. From what I’ve seen in interviews and stuff he seems a down to earth lad - why the hate ? He’s a 20 year old ffs. Rice by himself could work, or not at international stage.
2 is a useful skill to have seeing as the left winger is playing inside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.