England Squad - Euro 2024

There are some on here who have gone down the punditry line of the “Emperor’s new clothes”, when actually what we witnessed was utter rubbish.

All this fawning over Bellingham is typical of the media, he was bang average and a right greedy bastard into the bargain.

Phil Foden didn’t even resemble a footballer looked like he had never kicked a ball before, who is responsible for that?

Don’t get me started on that joker in goals, or our captain.

There are teams in this tournament that will be having a good old chuckle after watching that display last night.

Interested in what you thought the joker in goal did wrong last night?

Or pretty much any other competitive England game while we’re at it.

France and Belgium both awful today, international football lacks cohesion - it’s just not free flowing like the top teams in the PL. so many don’t see this and just pin blame on the manager/players all the time.
They were but i didnt see either of them playing wimbledon circa 1986 football.

Ill add, Belgium are the poster child for shit managers ruining a golden crop of players

I was all in for 15 mins yesterday. I loved it. Then i saw an exact repeat of croatia 2018. Half decent team would have fucked us Tell me how that is progress. It was fucking awful.

They were but i didnt see either of them playing wimbledon circa 1986 football.

Ill add, Belgium are the poster child for shit managers ruining a golden crop of players

I was all in for 15 mins yesterday. I loved it. Then i saw an exact repeat of croatia 2018. Half decent team would have fucked us Tell me how that is progress. It was fucking awful.

Was it any better for France tonight ?
They were on the back foot and bullied most of match same for Belgium against opposition that the average joe casually deems ‘they should be slaughtering them’’

International football isn’t pretty, never really has been aside some flair teams like Brazil back in the day- the smaller nations are very tough to beat at times, they give everything and have some really good players.

Was it any better for France tonight ?
They were on the back foot and bullied most of match same for Belgium against opposition that the average joe casually deems ‘they should be slaughtering them’’

International football isn’t pretty, never really has been aside some flair teams like Brazil back in the day- the smaller nations are very tough to beat at times, they give everything and have some really good players.
France do have Camavinga and Tchouameni to bring into their team, whereas we have Gallagher and Mainoo.

I actually thought Gallagher did OK after he came on. Brought a bit of energy when the game was flagging a bit and was trying to win the ball back a lot more.

Gallagher is fairly decent, as long as you compare him to Alexander-Arnold, who went off. At least he is a proper midfielder, works hard and isn't bothered about just doing stuff that's flash. He's not the best around but he'll help the team be better, rather than shoehorning a fullback who can't defend into midfield because he can hoof the ball a long way with style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.