England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn’t the question though. Capello is probably the biggest and most successful manager England have ever hired.

Sadly, he was shit for us.
I concede Capello had a good reputation for winning things as a domestic manager but his style of football and regimented stlye was well known. Sven was odd in that he was capable of playing good football as we saw when he managed us but he fucked up royally with England.

I concede Capello had a good reputation for winning things as a domestic manager but his style of football and regimented stlye was well known. Sven was odd in that he was capable of playing good football as we saw when he managed us but he fucked up royally with England.
I don’t disagree. We’ve not had a decent national manager in decades,

Southgate looks like a yes man and acts like a yes man, he's weak and comes across as having NO personality of dish water.

His tactics are as grey and dull as his interviews, there is nothing he has or has done that could inspire or motivate a player or fans to play under his dull defensive tactics.

He's a fucking dullard, who got lucky, thankfully he never won anything as the English coach or we'd never get rid of the monotone twat!!

Another 4 years until the next world cup, one can only hope that he does the right thing and fucks off!!

Southgate looks like a yes man and acts like a yes man, he's weak and comes across as having NO personality of dish water.

His tactics are as grey and dull as his interviews, there is nothing he has or has done that could inspire or motivate a player or fans to play under his dull defensive tactics.

He's a fucking dullard, who got lucky, thankfully he never won anything as the English coach or we'd never get rid of the monotone twat!!

Another 4 years until the next world cup, one can only hope that he does the right thing and fucks off!!
Wouldn't surprise me if Engerland didn't qualify for another US based World Cup finals.

Don’t be surprised if they fail to get out of their group probably be better off as once they meet a decent team in knockout stages they’ll get hammered..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.