England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2E18E083-31C9-4FDC-A69B-92FF64A5FCC0.jpeg
I’m loading the right side to cope with their danger man. Foden should track back well on the other side and then its up to Kane to dive for a few free kicks and penalties and Trippier to smash one in

unfortunately can't see us getting past the French simply due to mbappe, need either to restrict the service to him or chop 1 or even both his legs off, it's not going to be pleasant...

I didn't want Maguire anywhere near the team, let alone the squad

but i really don't see how he's been 'awful' in any of the games so far, i'd go far as to say him and stones at the back have formed a real solid partnership and we look good at the back

Well I must be like A-Arnold and can see things others can’t see ;) I really hope I’m not on here on Sunday saying I told you so
And if Darren Ambrose on Talkshite says he’s in HIS team of the tournament then I must be wrong hahaha

unfortunately can't see us getting past the French simply due to mbappe, need either to restrict the service to him or chop 1 or even both his legs off, it's not going to be pleasant...
I expect he’d still arse a couple in.

Well I must be like A-Arnold and can see things others can’t see ;) I really hope I’m not on here on Sunday saying I told you so
And if Darren Ambrose on Talkshite says he’s in HIS team of the tournament then I must be wrong hahaha

I'm worried most about Maguire up against Mbappe and so is Southgate probably and a reason he's debating 5 at the back

hopefully Maguire can continue his performances for England so far.

That team will be beaten before kick off mate, way to negative.

Saka, bellingham, Foden can all bomb forward on a break

Kane needs to be told not to drop so deep

and the wing backs push up at every chance

i'd be tempted to go with that side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.