England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm worried most about Maguire up against Mbappe and so is Southgate probably and a reason he's debating 5 at the back

hopefully Maguire can continue his performances for England so far.
As usual we’ll never agree haha ;)
Wouldn’t argue with 5 at the back as long as it doesn’t mean Foden or saka sacrificed

No, they're really not. At least 5 of our players walk into the side they have in this World Cup.

Pickford > Lloris
Walker > Kounde
Rice > Tchouameni
Foden > Dembele
Kane > Giroud

Although football is all about opinions I don't see how anybody can sensibly make a case for any of the above being wrong other than perhaps the Rice one. You could also make a strong case for Stones and Shaw also who are on the same level as their French counterparts.
None of those five would walk into the Spanish team.
They’re not eligible.

Winner of England v France is in the final, easier side of the draw

Really ?
Its all about opinions but Portugal dont look great to me
Yeah. I think if you take mbappe out of the France side then it’s not that great with all their injuries.

Portugal have amazing strength all over the pitch and in depth as well. Saying that I’ve just seen the Portugal starting line up tonight and it’s very strange.

Well I must be like A-Arnold and can see things others can’t see ;) I really hope I’m not on here on Sunday saying I told you so
And if Darren Ambrose on Talkshite says he’s in HIS team of the tournament then I must be wrong hahaha
im not sure what you want - Coady to be drafted in for his first ever big game? A brand new partnership of Dier/Stones deep into the world cup.

Maguire plays well for England especially the way they play. Its almost like the manager knows what hes doing.

As usual we’ll never agree haha ;)
Wouldn’t argue with 5 at the back as long as it doesn’t mean Foden or saka sacrificed
Maguire will be on the left either way. My main concern is Walker - he didnt look fit on the last game and got skinned by Senegal’s winger so clearly hes not up to pace yet…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.