England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t say he was done I said he looked off the pace. This is probably due to lack of match practice. He was beaten on the outside and fouled the Senegal player. Don’t put words in my mouth
Haha someone else too. Thought it was just me having to re-understand and check what I'd said.

Haha someone else too. Thought it was just me having to re-understand and check what I'd said.
Don’t see what the argument is it was clear early season for us he’d lost a yard. He’s still rapid but age begins to catch up with everyone as Ronaldo has found out.

Don’t see what the argument is it was clear early season for us he’d lost a yard. He’s still rapid but age begins to catch up with everyone as Ronaldo has found out.

@Nellies left peg this is why I confused your "he looks off the pace" with the "his legs have gone" crowd, they're out there in numbers.

Think it’s a bit premature to be talking about Walkers kegs going or losing a yard. He’s feeling his way back in after injury. I’m pretty sure when he needs to turn the boosters on he’s still going to catch anybody he’s up against.
I’d be more concerned with him dropping one of the bollocks he tends to do every so often rather than him not keeping up with an attacker.

I don't care who wins from them. I just want Brazil to lose. I can't stand their dances and their nonsense. Stop Brasil

@Nellies left peg this is why I confused your "he looks off the pace" with the "his legs have gone" crowd, they're out there in numbers.
Losing a yard isn’t saying his legs have gone. Don’t know if you watched Diaz leave him in the charity shield or a couple of Newcastle players but that wouldn’t have happened a year ago.

Losing a yard isn’t saying his legs have gone. Don’t know if you watched Diaz leave him in the charity shield or a couple of Newcastle players but that wouldn’t have happened a year ago.

In the Newcastle game he was playing a completely different role which had him 10 yards futher in field playing as a midfielder. Anyone saying he'd lost a yard based on that game is off their rocker, Pep's tactics were forcing him to give one of the fastest wingers in the league had a 5-10 yard headstart every single time.

In the Newcastle game he was playing a completely different role which had him 10 yards futher in field playing as a midfielder. Anyone saying he'd lost a yard based on that game is off their rocker, Pep's tactics were forcing him to give one of the fastest wingers in the league had a 5-10 yard headstart every single time.
I know the tactics were bonkers but he still got done a couple of times on sprints. Don’t worry i wasn’t expecting him to make 5 yards up on Saint Max

I'd have France as fairly strong favourites for this one. Would probably be Southgate's best result as England boss if he can get them through.

Me too. Very tough game. Can we contain Greizeman, Mbappe and Giroud? But then again can they contain Kane, Foden and Saka?

I think the French have a better team. It all comes down to how big Southgate's nutsack is. There is no doubt in my mind they'll score a goal or two so we gotta go for it.

It'll be infuriating if we sit back for the whole match and they pick us off with a couple of late goals and we have no chance to get back into the match. You sort of see that scenario happening, I hope I'm wrong.

England 3-2 Frogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.