England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that's what you're after mate, there might be someone that way inclined who will sort you out.
You said he had a backdrop of media sniping, he gets very little shit, in fact the praise of him is OTT, if the FA give him a contract extension he's going to waste this fantastic generation of attacking talent. Grealish, Mount and Foden should be amongst the first names on the team sheet, play to the strengths, Southgate is influenced by the media, the clamour for Saka to start was ridiculous, him and Phillips should not have started.

Because it was shite. It was like watching Newcastle snatch a win against City. England offered nothing. There were 8 players whose main job was stopping the opposition scoring. They passed it about the back 7 then dinked it up to get and get Sterling or Saka in. It was fucking clueless. It was hopeless to watch. It was a complete waste of the talent England (for the first time in 30-40 years) has in abundance.

So go wank yourself silly if you must. I’m also happy we won but it’s a shame this is the way we’ve done it. If we had Mancini we’d have won that game 5-1 and played our best players. But we don’t, we’ve got a yes man that thinks it’s a gamble changing broadband provider, let alone starting Foden, Grealish and Bellingham.

spot matey

we have waited years for players like foden mount Grealish Bellingham and then have a clueless manager that plays route one football. am not fooled by this win and germany was close to going out in the groups they are that bad

southgate got lucky today because the germans did not or could play there game because of a aging squad and lack of finishing ? they had 2 or 3 great chances to score and better teams take them

Good win but I just feel Southgate is waiting to go behind before bringing on the talent in midfield, Kane was rubbish bar the goal I’d but Foden through the middle with Sterling up top Sancho and Grealish Bellingham and Henderson, exciting young talent keeping the ball making things happen instead of this turgid stuff we are watching. As others have said Germany are declining, I can see is getting to the final but Italy or Belgium will crucify us.

I think a lot of it is weariness of watching the team mainly underperform in tournaments then depart weakly for 40 years. I really hope they prove me wrong this time but we were absolutely shocking at the start of the game today, that wasn't tactics. We would have been 2 down against a top team I reckon. The management team have to get through to the players that 2-0 v Germany sounds great, but it was workmanlike only.
We won in spite of ol big nose not because of him..
Most of the players out there played as well as they could in that system..
Luckily for us Germany were awful

You said he had a backdrop of media sniping, he gets very little shit, in fact the praise of him is OTT, if the FA give him a contract extension he's going to waste this fantastic generation of attacking talent. Grealish, Mount and Foden should be amongst the first names on the team sheet, play to the strengths, Southgate is influenced by the media, the clamour for Saka to start was ridiculous, him and Phillips should not have started.
We have won 3 games, drawn one and not conceded a goal in the process.
Phillips and Saka played well today.
Just beaten Germany in a major tournament for the 1st time since 66. First time we have ever won a knockout game at the Euros, without needing penalties, yet you're still moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.