England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't really matter what team he picks, it's still going to be the same dull and uninspired football. Even with the best attackers we have all playing.

If England really are as bad as everyone is suggesting, then it's smart for England to set up on the counter.

I’d share this sentiment mate if I thought it would make a fuck of difference. This dizzy **** will never get sacked, he is a dim witted clueless **** of a human being. Even if we somehow fluke a win I’ll think no different

if you let the Germans play they will hurt you just ask the france and holland that played the same way

I get why Southgate has opted for this setup.

He banking on creativity from the fullbacks (who have been good for their clubs) for crosses, and fast wingers behind, while using Walker to stop Werner's pace.

Very logical set-up to match Germany. People like to get angry over nothing on here.
Who are these crosses intended for? If from the right it's to a totally out of form number 9 or a below average height Sterling. If from the left its to the same out of form striker and a 10 stone inexperienced wide man who will be easily bullied off the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.