England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

I'll never forgive the fucking bedwetting twat for publicly hanging Sterling out to dry after the Gomez incident. The bindipping bastard wound him up and deservedly copped one at St.Georges. it takes two to tango but GS decided to publicly hold Sterling to account.
He also failed to keep control of 2 players who sneaked out of the team accommodation and went on the p.
One was Phil Foden and the instigator a rag who shall remain nameless.
G.S. should have ensured that all the players stayed in the accommodation. After all, ha did have a duty of care...

He throws in Reece James at left back and I bet the lad gets zero coaching on how tactically you a right footer plays passes control positional play in the left back role for a right footed player!

Do you think Pep would of just chucked Delph or Zinchenko in at left back without coaching him for days for that position?

Southgate is overrated been very lucky manager regarding draws in the competitions we be lucky to get past the 1/4 finals..

Can't just blame Southgate, some of the players downed tools last night when playing for their country.
Where's the pride in that & i know they were tired but so were all of the other players who played in these nations league games for other countries
I'm tired today, but I've still got to go to work this morning and do my job

He throws in Reece James at left back and I bet the lad gets zero coaching on how tactically you a right footer plays passes control positional play in the left back role for a right footed player!

Do you think Pep would of just chucked Delph or Zinchenko in at left back without coaching him for days for that position?

Southgate is overrated been very lucky manager regarding draws in the competitions we be lucky to get past the 1/4 finals..

The FA won’t bat an eyelid, he does what they want him to do which is to get England through the group stages in a tournament. It keeps their sponsorship coming in and he doesn’t cost as much as someone like Capello did.

The way he allowed England to surrender that lead against Italy and play the entire game on the back foot last year was criminal. A much more astute manager would have won that game.

Friendly reminder that -

WE won Hungary 0-4 at their place and drew 1-1 at home when Grealish started. And Hungary side media praised Grealish's performance highly.

Southgate perhaps Grealish can start and perform well if you give him a left foot left back. Remember he saved you 3 times? 2 times vs Germany and 1 vs Hungary? Remember who carried the team up the pitch to get one point back after Luke conceded the penalty?

Well... perhaps you won't remember and hopefully you will be gone tomorrow morning.
Oh, he'll remember, but his petty personal dislike for Jack will ensure that he never uses him properly or gives him the respect he deserves as an England player. Southgate's attitude towards Grealish is now toxic, even though Jack has rescued Gareth's gonads from the fire on multiple occasions.

It should also be remembered that Jack's reward for creating that free kick which allowed England to equalise against Hungary at Wembley was to be pulled off and humiliated while being the best player on the pitch. Grealish was also key to the 2-0 win over Germany in the Euros, for which his reward was to not even be brought on during normal time in the final. I loathe and despise Southgate and think the people who think he's a "nice guy" have been thoroughly fooled.

I couldn't be happier Jack was nowhere near that shit show last night. (That that resounding defeat happened when he was nowhere near the pitch isn't a coincidence, BTW.)

Last edited:
Oh, he'll remember, but his petty personal dislike for Jack will ensure that he never uses him properly or gives him the respect he deserves as an England player. Southgate's attitude towards Grealish is now toxic, even though Jack has rescued Gareth's gonads from the fire on multiple occasions.

It should also be remembered that Jack's reward for creating that free kick which allowed England to equalise against Hungary at Wembley was to be pulled off and humiliated while being the best player on the pitch. Grealish was also key to the 2-0 win over Germany in the Euros, for which his reward was to not even be brought on during normal time in the final. I loathe and despise Southgate and think the people who think he's a "nice guy" have been thoroughly fooled.

I couldn't be happier Jack was nowhere near that shit show last night. (That that resounding defeat happened when he was nowhere near the pitch isn't a coincidence, BTW.)
If jack had come on in injury time safesouthgate could have had a ready made scapegoat amongst the other City players , ive read Stones had a nightmare and Walker was culpable for a couple of goals ,if Foden had played more than 20 minutes he would have got it as well.
Never look forward to England games when our players are involved the media are rubbing their hands to have another go at the Champions.

Nice to see Oliver Holt couldn’t help himself on Twitter last night, the dissatisfaction and booing of Southgate of course has a subtext........

Seriously the circling of the wagons from journos in print and on air is very interesting. There’s no doubt he stands up for social injustice off the pitch and he rightly gets lorded for that but his job is managing and supposedly coaching a football team and we can see time and time again he’s not got the necessary skill set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.