England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

After BFS all the F.A. wanted was a low profile manager who wouldnt make the headlines for all the wrong reasons and they have chosen well ,but Safesouthgate has rode his luck with easy draws in tournaments , scraping results and depending on Kane & Sterling to score the goals and a fairly resolute defence due to turgid anti-football tactics.

The amount of talent on that pitch tonight no matter how "tired" should not get thrashed by a bunch of honest unknowns , this was mis-management on another level , he doesnt like flair players with personailty and some devilment in them , he wants poster boys like Mount , Saka , Ward Prowse , Bellingham , Phillips , Rice who slot into a position with a priority to "track back" .

Under Pep this group of players would win a world cup by a country mile , under Safesouthgate they will be lucky to scrape through the group with two 0-0 draws and a 1-0 penalty win.

Safesouthgate is a management fraud and the next world cup campaign will be over in a blink of an eye under his stewardship , he is tactically clueless.
Bang on assessment....I think managing Middlesbrough on anyones CV speaks volumes! The FA love a yes man and they've got that in bucketloads with the GS. He talks well if you like your corporate jargon "step change, boil the ocean" and all the other meaningless crap that gives the corporate types a hard on. Trouble is after a 4-0 loss at home it's difficult to buy into all the crap that he spouts. Personally I don't care much for England but I do feel sorry for those that do.

Fabio Capello · 1x Champions League winner · 5x Italian champion · 2x Spanish champion · 1x Uefa Supercup winner · 4x Italian Super Cup winner · 1x Coppa Italia

Sven-Göran Eriksson ; 1x Italian champion. Italian champion. 99/00, SS Lazio ; 1x Uefa Cup winner. Uefa Cup winner. 81/82, IFK Göteborg champions

Gareth Southgate -

GS should bring a real left back before realising not every one can do a Cancelo.
This may be his downfall.

Last edited:
He hasn’t won anything so that’s nonsense

Who has ?
It’s a massive ask for any Manager to win a WC or Euros as there’s so many nations just as good as us and it’s a cup competition

Southgate getting England to a WC semi and Euros final is a great achievement- I believe he will get us thereabouts once again

I'll never forgive the fucking bedwetting twat for publicly hanging Sterling out to dry after the Gomez incident. The bindipping bastard wound him up and deservedly copped one at St.Georges. it takes two to tango but GS decided to publicly hold Sterling to account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.