England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you rather England play like they have under Southgate or like Spain currently?

There are many teams in world football, quite a few of them in this tournament alone, that play far better football than England and get similar or better results, Spain among them.

And I know which I would rather watch and support, especially if they aren’t going to win anything.

Right now we have Pearce, when we could have something far closer to Pep, and at least enjoy watching them crash out.

At present we have soul-crushing “add insult to injury” football that absolutely no one outside the England zealots like you enjoys taking in.
The two absolute worst teams to watch, so far, in the tournament are us, Numero Uno, a given, but not too far behind, England. Now we have an excuse. England don’t. To even try to make excuses for what they are serving up baffles me.

They went there as favourites! Now, any **** who knows the first thing about football, knew that was overhyped, jingoistic arse. I thought first 20 against Serbia you looked good, nowhere near the best we have seen, but really good. In the end Serbia deserved at least a point and its flatlined since there.

There’s definitely trouble at Mill, and making excuses, or worse, defending it, will never solve it. The first stage to solving a problem, is recognising you have one.

Both of our supports have spent a fortune to go and support them. They have had the piss taken out of them with embarrassing performances, both individual and collective.

A lot of your players get labelled great, world class. Really? Then let’s fucking see it, or, start winding necks in when attributing labels that don’t stick.

My opening line of my post couple pages ago - ' I would like nothing more than to see us blow away teams playing like Man City '
As we all would, however the issue we all have is that you won’t accept it’s Southgate holding them back.

Even Neville, Scholes and Rooney are calling for Foden central saying he’s picking the wrong side, so that counters any opposition fans only wanting their own teams players playing.

This team should be demolishing their group, steamrolling the likes of Serbia but we’re not because we’ve got a negative manager with a risk averse mindset and it’s cost us in at least 2 tournaments already and probably this one too.

It’s criminal how he’s wasted the talent available to him.

Slovakia aren't going to be open and will play deep. I am not sure England have the collective nous to break down them down in normal time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.