England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I would like nothing more than to see us blow away teams playing like Man City but i'm also a realist and i see at International level that doesn't really happen often, there's less cohesion between the players and it shows for all nations, we seem to just think we should walk over teams - often smaller nations pack the box, fall over loads, fake injuries, make it really scrappy - it's this which makes the match shit to watch more than tactics and formations, that doesn't always justify a poor result and i've admitted we've been poor this tournament. but ultimately it is about the results and progressing, we do and have done that under Southgate for many years.
You agree weve been poor but you make excuses for the poor form and don't understand that this is mainly down to Southgate. You simply don't see or except that he has made any mistakes.

I would like nothing more than to see us blow away teams playing like Man City but i'm also a realist and i see at International level that doesn't really happen often, there's less cohesion between the players and it shows for all nations, we seem to just think we should walk over teams - often smaller nations pack the box, fall over loads, fake injuries, make it really scrappy - it's this which makes the match shit to watch more than tactics and formations, that doesn't always justify a poor result and i've admitted we've been poor this tournament. but ultimately it is about the results and progressing, we do and have done that under Southgate for many years.
Would you rather England play like they have under Southgate or like Spain currently?

There are many teams in world football, quite a few of them in this tournament alone, that play far better football than England and get similar or better results, Spain among them.

And I know which I would rather watch and support, especially if they aren’t going to win anything.

Right now we have Pearce, when we could have something far closer to Pep, and at least enjoy watching them crash out.

At present we have soul-crushing “add insult to injury” football that absolutely no one outside the England zealots like you enjoys taking in.

Would you rather England play like they have under Southgate or like Spain currently?

There are many teams in world football, quite a few of them in this tournament alone, that play far better football than England and get similar or better results, Spain among them.

And I know which I would rather watch and support, especially if they aren’t going to win anything.

Right now we have Pearce, when we could have something far closer to Pep, and at least enjoy watching them crash out.

At present we have soul-crushing “add insult to injury” football that absolutely no one outside the England zealots like you enjoys taking in.
Mark will quite happily admit and say a game of football can be lost by;

Red card.
Player missing a golden chance.
Bad luck.
VAR decision.
Opposition scoring a 1/1,000,000 goal.

And he’s right, any of these things can happen.
However what he won’t accept is that a team can also lose because;

THE MANAGER IS TOTALLY OUT IF HIS DEPTH AND PICKS THE WRONG TEAM AND FORMATION ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!

There's clearly a difference of opinion between Bluehammer and others lol.

To me it seems the bluehammer corner are happy to win by being boring, park the bus games etc.

The other camp wants to watch good football.
Just wanted to amend your assessment for accuracy by saying the Bluehammer corner are happy to not win by playing boring, park the bus football, etc., whereas the other camp wants to watch good football, win, lose, or draw.

I'd pick this team for Sunday

__________pickHoof_________

______walker_Stones_Quehi___

Palmer__Rice___Wharton__Saka

____Foden____Mainoo______

_________Watkins__________

It will be another war of attrition, sideways, sideways, sideways, back to Pickford, hoof, goal kick, sideways, sideways, back to Pickford, hoof.

Might sneak it 1-0

There's clearly a difference of opinion between Bluehammer and others lol.

To me it seems the bluehammer corner are happy to win by being boring, park the bus games etc.

The other camp wants to watch good football.

My opening line of my post couple pages ago - ' I would like nothing more than to see us blow away teams playing like Man City '

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.