England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The two absolute worst teams to watch, so far, in the tournament are us, Numero Uno, a given, but not too far behind, England. Now we have an excuse. England don’t. To even try to make excuses for what they are serving up baffles me.

They went there as favourites! Now, any **** who knows the first thing about football, knew that was overhyped, jingoistic arse. I thought first 20 against Serbia you looked good, nowhere near the best we have seen, but really good. In the end Serbia deserved at least a point and its flatlined since there.

There’s definitely trouble at Mill, and making excuses, or worse, defending it, will never solve it. The first stage to solving a problem, is recognising you have one.

Both of our supports have spent a fortune to go and support them. They have had the piss taken out of them with embarrassing performances, both individual and collective.

A lot of your players get labelled great, world class. Really? Then let’s fucking see it, or, start winding necks in when attributing labels that don’t stick.

That's easy, Jock. A one boring negative **** - Gareth Southgate.

It'll be shit. We might win, we might not. But you can guaran-fucking-tee it'll be shit either way. And if we do win against the 45th team in the world and Bellingham looks amazing and all the told you so's come out...remember that it's equivalent to Spurs beating Barnsley.

Just seen clips from the Gordon press conference. He's not lacking in self confidence, is he? He also looks like he's been channeling his inner scouse recently!
Look mum no hands
Look mum no teeth

Using a hand held mobile phone whilst cycling is not illegal per se. However, you could commit an offence of careless cycling. It is also not advisable for the obvious safety reasons.

It'll be shit. We might win, we might not. But you can guaran-fucking-tee it'll be shit either way. And if we do win against the 45th team in the world and Bellingham looks amazing and all the told you so's come out...remember that it's equivalent to Spurs beating Barnsley.

So either way, be miserable. Got ya.

I read somewhere that if Trippier can't play (apparently he's missed some training) then Konsa is most likelt to take his place. I hope not as I'm not sure Konsa's ever played left-back in his life.

If trippier can't make it Southgate will play Walker there and Trent on the right I'd expect
I'd expect so too, still not ideal but I think the more sensible solution. Or maybe Gomez on the left I guess.

This just popped up on my timeline:

It's painfully obvious what we had there that we're lacking now.
Partly it was Kane being 4 years younger and having a bit more mobility.

But it was also Sterling's dynamic, driving runs with the ball, Shaw being fit and on the front foot, and Grealish tying things together with well-timed and well-placed passes.

2 of those players aren't in this squad, and the other is probably too injured to feature.

That's okay, that happens - it's 4 years, you won't have the same squad in 2 different tournaments. Players are unavailable for all sorts of reasons.

But we've failed to replace those skillsets, and without them we look very ordinary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.