England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was absolutely nothing to do with Southgate and everything to do with us playing a poor side and suddenly finding something.
We were sodding turgid for 75 minutes and if that's the level of football you like then fine.
I've seen some poor England sides in my time, but this team isn't poor. The performance was though (again) and that's down to Southgate. Nobody else.
Southgate took us to a level that allowed us to be a professional "unit" but that's it.
He's shit.

That England shirt that "celebrated" English fashion and tailoring has to be the worst football shirt I've ever seen.

It had this button collar that was supposed to give a "retro" vibe to it and had "150 Years" above the Three Lions crest. Then to make it worse, had this "confetti" design to it of little St George flags.

I did answer that.

Like most of the favourites in this tournament we’ve lacked confidence, haven’t gelled and been pretty poor.

You will obsessively scream Southgate and yes criticism is valid for Trent in the middle, not finding the right pairing with Rice, subs too late, being negative at times- that’s criticism right ? Or will you just continue to say I’m avoiding the question and can’t answer it ?

How about some questions for you to answer?
Do you accept sometimes in tournaments some sides reach the final and even win it not playing pretty football ? Do you accept some great sides sometimes dig out results when they’ve been poor? Do you accept that sometimes a couple players off their game can make the difference, a bad official decision, hitting the woodwork etc can mean losing a match and it’s not always the managers fault ?
Also do you give Southgate praise for his subs tonight which changed the game?
Southgate is a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.