England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big question, watching this match. Why is it too much to expect the same intent and attacking momentum and desperation for a result from the current England side?

England have one of the best squads in world football. Why do they have to "feel" their way through a game, or play it safe.

It's about time England realise how good they can be.

That Spain analogy isn't looking so great for our resident spammer85

If we played fantastic football but were losing 1-0 to Georgia no one would praise us was my point.

Spain deffo look the best side, playing great stuff.

Most other top nations haven’t been much better than us, France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal all playing pretty rubbish- but it’s often these type of teams that lift the trophy

Least we won but Fuk me that was so bad. I don’t know why I let England wind me up. Mr waistcoat is the luckiest man on earth. Onwards to Saturday now.
And more plays of Three Lions. Lighting Seeds are a shit band and would be making a loss on their record sales and gigs if Skinner and Baddiel didn't intervene.

I have been watching old Fantasy Football League clips on YouTube and have been "Why did I find that funny?, it's shit and they ruined Jason Lee's career by being bullies".

Who should have played for Albania. Would have got more games.

Just because he was 18, was a rag and scored twice on his debut against the mighty Sunderland.... He should play for England.
Remember Patrick Barclay naming him as the best uncapped player in the history of football not that long ago.

Embarrassing for him, but I suspect he's moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.