England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? That second half tonight we played very well, we pressed and pressed, Nice play for Foden befor VAR ruled goal out, Kane missing free header, Rice hitting post, constant winning ball back and pressure- did anyone give us any praise ?
This is so much of an underdog mentality that I don't know where to start. That was NOT a good performance, first half, second half, or extra time.

It may be an English Premier League players XI with the exception of Bellendham, but they are overrated and cannot gel.

I just don't think they are that overrated. we see them week in week out doing amazing things, then stinking it up for England.

Expectations have been lowered but England supporters (I'm not one of them) really need to fight against that and demand more.

Watched the Swiss take Italy apart, they are a good side, I’ll be shocked if we beat them, when if ever were we unlikely to beat Switzerland?

It’s not because plenty were praising Spain playing fantastic football but they were losing.
Because they were pressing and attacking and showing an intent to win the game rather than sitting back, playing safe and hoping for the best.

At 0-1 I was confident that Spain would win the game. At 0-1 I thought England might, or might not.

Watched the Swiss take Italy apart, they are a good side, I’ll be shocked if we beat them, when if ever were we unlikely to beat Switzerland?
Slovakia didn't fear England and had a right go and for most of the game coped with what England had to offer. Switzerland will have a similar mentality. As long as they don't have the same arrogance of England they will be good.

This is so much of an underdog mentality that I don't know where to start. That was NOT a good performance, first half, second half, or extra time.

What more could we do that second half? Truthfully? We pressed constantly, we had a goal ruled out, Kane missed free header he always scores, Rice hit the post, other chances. we pressed and pressed, got the ball back constantly. Genuinely don’t know what more we could of done.

I must be the only person on Earth who hates that Skinner and Baddiel ft The Lighting Seeds song. Even my Austrian friend bought it on CD single back in 1996.

It's tuneless, idiots stream it every 2 years, it gets back into the charts and they are not funny.

My mother likes it and wanted me to buy the red vinyl re-issue of it in 2021 for her Christmas present from me, but I refused because I don't like the song. There was before this a promise to pay half of a tattoo I wanted for my Christmas present, but because dad didn't like it, he refused with mum following his opinion... so I took on the same angle with Three Lions.... because I don't like the song, I refused to buy the single for her.

On 1st December 2022 (a month or two later after I had the tattoo), we fell out because they didn't like me being gay and I haven't seen them since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.