England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big question, watching this match. Why is it too much to expect the same intent and attacking momentum and desperation for a result from the current England side?

England have one of the best squads in world football. Why do they have to "feel" their way through a game, or play it safe.

It's about time England realise how good they can be.
It may be an English Premier League players XI with the exception of Bellendham, but they are overrated and cannot gel.

If we played fantastic football but were losing 1-0 to Georgia no one would praise us was my point.

Spain deffo look the best side, playing great stuff.

Most other top nations haven’t been much better than us, France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal all playing pretty rubbish- but it’s often these type of teams that lift the trophy
If we played fantastic football against Georgia I doubt we would be losing 1-0, so it's a moot point.

If we played fantastic football but were losing 1-0 to Georgia no one would praise us was my point.

Spain deffo look the best side, playing great stuff.

Most other top nations haven’t been much better than us, France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal all playing pretty rubbish- but it’s often these type of teams that lift the trophy
If England even looked like smashing in 4 goals after going 1 down, no one would give a shit. It's just never going to happen with this manager though

How many players on that Slovakia side play for a top 5 European club?. England should be embarrassed, not being arrogant winding up the opposition bench.

So many twats wearing England shirts in town despite the jammy nature of the win.

And football isn't "coming home", it's never left, it's was codfied in England.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.