England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What more could we do that second half? Truthfully? We pressed constantly, we had a goal ruled out, Kane missed free header he always scores, Rice hit the post, other chances. we pressed and pressed, got the ball back constantly. Genuinely don’t know what more we could of done.
Play better

Definitely the worse kit in the whole tournament England have. That collar looks like someone at Nike hacked away at it with garden shears.

I just don't know why England always are so good at having shit shirts made for them. That Three Lions badge definitely ruins it though, it's too huge and isn't subtle like other team's FA badges.

The cheek of Bellingham in his celebration and post-match comments. Dropped a stinker and expects plaudits. Could’ve won people over (a bit) by admitting to playing poorly but no, seems bewildered at the criticism he’s been getting.

Arrogant prick.
.... and they wonder why they are hated outside of England.

England are definitely the Millwall of international football, especially how their supporters behave and love being hated.

Definitely the worse kit in the whole tournament England have. That collar looks like someone at Nike hacked away at it with garden shears.

I just don't know why England always are so good at having shit shirts made for them. That Three Lions badge definitely ruins it though, it's too huge and isn't subtle like other team's FA badges.
Based it on Bellingham's ego.

.... and they wonder why they are hated outside of England.

England are definitely the Millwall of international football, especially how their supporters behave and love being hated.
The fans make me cringe. Pissed up cunts singing jingoists chants based on former empirical glories. Just had a wonderful dose of 10 German Bombers on my train at work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.