England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of said that your point is wrong, but you haven't seemed to have acknowledged that.

You first made that point about Spain, quite a few were well impressed by Spain at 0-1 down.
It was clear they were going to score. First 20, Spain were great and Georgia had one attack and scored. At nonpint in the first 25 minutes did I not think Spain would win. Even at 0-1.

I must be the only person on Earth who hates that Skinner and Baddiel ft The Lighting Seeds song. Even my Austrian friend bought it on CD single back in 1996.

It's tuneless, idiots stream it every 2 years, it gets back into the charts and they are not funny.

My mother likes it and wanted me to buy the red vinyl re-issue of it in 2021 for her Christmas present from me, but I refused because I don't like the song. There was before this a promise to pay half of a tattoo I wanted for my Christmas present, but because dad didn't like it, he refused with mum following his opinion... so I took on the same angle with Three Lions.... because I don't like the song, I refused to buy the single for her.

On 1st December 2022 (a month or two later after I had the tattoo), we fell out because they didn't like me being gay and I haven't seen them since.
Vindaloo is better. Keith Allen cheekily taking the piss, yet it's endearing and a rousing anthem.

The cheek of Bellingham in his celebration and post-match comments. Dropped a stinker and expects plaudits. Could’ve won people over (a bit) by admitting to playing poorly but no, seems bewildered at the criticism he’s been getting.

Arrogant prick.
How can you rationalise playing poorly, when you walk off the pitch after scoring a last minute overhead kick, and get awarded man of the match?

He's being fed a narrative that he's a world beater. The eyes and brain tell you that he isn't, but I can understand why he personally can't see it.

My opinion is that he thinks he's England's saviour, because he's gone to Madrid and been filled with shit by the team around him, and unfortunately that's resulted in him doing a league and champions league double in his first season.

It's a really odd situation, as his input isn't equalling the output. He was shit against City in the two legs, and he's been average in the 4 games in the Euros; but in his head, he's stood there with a Champions league medal, two goals at the Euros, and a couple of man of the match trophies.

The fans make me cringe. Pissed up cunts singing jingoists chants based on former empirical glories. Just had a wonderful dose of 10 German Bombers on my train at work.
Fucking hell. I hate that. Germany is a really friendly country and everything works, unlike striking workers we have here.

How can you rationalise playing poorly, when you walk off the pitch after scoring a last minute overhead kick, and get awarded man of the match?

He's being fed a narrative that he's a world beater. The eyes and brain tell you that he isn't, but I can understand why he personally can't see it.

My opinion is that he thinks he's England's saviour, because he's gone to Madrid and been filled with shit by the team around him, and unfortunately that's resulted in him doing a league and champions league double in his first season.

It's a really odd situation, as his input isn't equalling his output. He was shit against City in the two legs, and he's been average in the 4 games in the Euros; but in his head, he's stood there with a Champions league medal, two goals at the Euros, and a couple of man of the match trophies.
Kyle should dick slap him.

Really? That second half tonight we played very well, we pressed and pressed, Nice play for Foden befor VAR ruled goal out, Kane missing free header, Rice hitting post, constant winning ball back and pressure- did anyone give us any praise ?
Played very well? Come on mate. They did an England. Scored early and sat on their area. We didn’t have a shot on target second half until Bellingham scored. We were absolutely wank. No pace, no cohesion, no plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.