England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This forums issue with Bellingham is not about him personally, more professionally.
He appears to be a big headed prick on the pitch. That kind of player, with the media behind him, can become a very big problem for this and any future manager, player, or system.
He is being compared to some outstanding footballers, but the difference is they have actually performed at an exceptionally high level over many years.
Most people lauding him are doing so out of desperation to have a world superstar in the squad.
So far, his levels have been mediocre at best. Your superstar can't continue to be anonymous each game but get out of jail with the odd goal, no matter how crucial. Performances are more valuable than goals. High personal performances = goals scored by the team and therefore success as a team.
Bellingham seems to be about Bellingham.

On the other point, if you are being baited then fight back. That's fair. But do it when they actually perform, not when they stumble over the line like a piss head getting through the door at 3am.
This all over.
'Who onnearth is writing the script?'
"I am"

Well, you'd better fucking own that comment all the way to the trophy/exit.
You didn't in the last two where you saw your arse...

Fucking hell. I hate that. Germany is a really friendly country and everything works, unlike striking workers we have here.
I'm one of those striking workers you cheeky ****!

:)

Also I like Germany. Their social democracy model seems to work. Their trains are giving us a run for our money at the moment mind. Someone at DB wanted them to run like ours and it seems to be working.

Really? That second half tonight we played very well, we pressed and pressed, Nice play for Foden befor VAR ruled goal out, Kane missing free header, Rice hitting post, constant winning ball back and pressure- did anyone give us any praise ?
I think ‘very well’ is a huge stretch, particularly given the opposition. However, the biggest worry is what happened after 2 goals in 2 minutes. As usual, we ran away and that is what this manager will be remembered for, sadly.

I'm one of those striking workers you cheeky ****!

:)

Also I like Germany. Their social democracy model seems to work. Their trains are giving us a run for our money at the moment mind. Someone at DB wanted them to run like ours and it seems to be working.
Like it!. I would strike if I wasn't on first year probation, but hey, the union are getting us better pay.

DB do a good job, looking forward to riding their trains in November. The U-Bahn in Munich was also fantastic, always on time.

Ffs, we would absolutely love it to be proved wrong.
All the tubthumpers hang their "Go, Southgate" coats on the 'get behind the team no matter what' hanger. The folk who question the whole facade do so because we see clear problems with the set up.
Even the media (mainstream and socials) are veering towards this reality. No team in the history of this competition have won it by failing to play as a team.
This England side are one win away from a bemusing quarter final, and one defeat away from predictable disaster.
England winning this competition on current form is as likely as utd winning stadium of the year 2025.
Not sure this really answered the question asked tbf.

A wholly disproportionate amount. Southgate, as reported in the Telegraph today, is requesting patience as far as Bellendingham is concerned. Patience? He has played for two of the top teams in Europe and 'patience' should not be a necessary requirement. He should be delivering from the first whistle. I don't recall the RDAHMeedya calling for Foden to be subject to a sliver of patience. It's moreorless demanded that Foden produces his City form.
So it's an interpretation of Bellingham Versus Foden based on what the media say rather than 2 lads playing for the same team as England?

Got a lot of luck here.

Slovakia are a well-organised team and probably deserved to go through.

120 minutes of football and there wasn't much more quality from England outside the 3-minute spell for the goals.

Fair play, it was enough today, but we were on a precipice for a long time.

The FA's complaining over Qatar hosting the World Cup couldn't have been more laughable and hypocritical.

Talking as if this country has always had a perfect human rights record and that the tournament should not have been there.... yet in 1966 it was illegal to be gay in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.