England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pickford nearly got relegated last season with Everton and still plays in goal for England.

Just sums up how poor English keepers really are.

Chuck that previous plan out the window.

Pickford
Trippier, Walker, Stones, Konsa, Shaw
Bellingham, Rice, Foden
Kane, Toney

Bamboozle them.

Yes because it is Spain and they have Rodri playing and not Bellingham.
Is that meant to be critical of City fans ? Obviously we'll be supportive of our player.

Just perhaps though, we can spot the difference in character (and ability too) between Rodri, and bellingham. One plays for the team, the other for his ego, one was very good tonight and scored, the other was woeful and scored, and yet thinks he's a hero. The fact that England needed that moment at all, was a down to his poor performance (and many others).

The "Who else" shows you all you need to know.

Imagine this squad under Pep.

Would absolutely bum every team in this tournament.
We'd certainly be an improvement on this, but I'm not sure Pep would make this lot into a team, given the short time he would have with them, you need team players to be a team, there's a few in this squad who are not team players.

We'd certainly be an improvement on this, but I'm not sure Pep would make this lot into a team, given the short time he would have with them, you need team players to be a team, there's a few in this squad who are not team players.

Pep gives a lot of interviews in spanish or catalan talking about that kind of players (players who are not team players).

Pep gives them a name: "almas libres" ("free souls"). That's how he calls them. Sarcastically and disparagingly.

He doesn't gives names but, among others, Alexis Sánchez is a free soul.

So I think there are two kind of free souls: players you can never correct (Alexis Sánchez), and players you can. I think you can correct Jude in that way, making him a team player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.