England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IF…and it’s the biggest if, these imposters were to win this comp, it would proudly sit along side Greece, as the worst ever performing team to win.
Totally uninspiring, gutless leadership, and this bloke could go down as the nations second only manager to win something!!
And might I add, Greece had nowhere the talent to call on,as the waistcoated wanker has at his disposal

Gazzetta Dello Sport saying that Bellingham may be banned for the Switzerland game after making an obscene gesture to the Slovakian bench after he scored (he blew kisses at them and then grabbed his testicles).

My god the smoke being blown up Bellingham’s arse right now. Sky Sports, Washington Post, and many others calling him England’s saviour.

Both he and Kane were awful apart from their goals, but Bellingham gets a 7 from Sky Sports, and the following blurb, whilst Kane gets a 5. Foden got a 5 and apparently should have been hooked at halftime.

“Pulled a rabbit out of the hat with a moment of sheer brilliance. Bellingham saved Gareth Southgate's job with England's first attempt on target. Up to that point, his body language would have again been questioned.

A Champions League winner and LaLiga title holder already in his first season at Real Madrid, but his incredible bicycle-kick drew his finest moment in an England shirt to date.

Southgate stuck resolutely by his man. Bellingham mouthed 'who else' to fans after being mobbed by his team-mates. Seemed to have gone missing when England needed him most before delivering deep into stoppage time. A late birthday present for the boy wonder who turned 21 on Saturday.”

The only thing world class about him is his PR team.

We keep holding up slightly above-average arseholes like this as saviors and wonder why it doesn't lead us to glory. Never, ever learn.

Gazzetta Dello Sport saying that Bellingham may be banned for the Switzerland game after making an obscene gesture to the Slovakian bench after he scored (he blew kisses at them and then grabbed his testicles).

Fingers crossed

Seen the **** has posted on social media it wasn’t derogatory, it was a gesture and an in-joke to a mate in the stands. Just so happens to be a mate with a seat next to the Slovakian bench.

Not sure what it is but I feel rather indifferent to this England side. The likeability just isn’t there.

Most of the players just come across as downright unpleasant.
Agree but I feel my indifference is to football in general, bar City. The hatchet job I’ve had to witness for what 10 years has eroded my enjoyment of the sport as a whole. I would watch any football, now if it’s not City then don’t bother.
Last nights England game was my first full game I’ve watched, and now have to have Bellend the saviour rammed down my throat. Literally can’t be arsed

Most overhyped footballer since Adnan Januzaj
Januzaj’s connections offered him to City saying “The price is £x, this offer is open for a week, if you don’t say yes in that week, we will offer him elsewhere.”
Txiki is reported to have answered: “ Bye.”
The rags, of course, said “Come on in. We’ll pay double”
(I may have made up the last bit, but I bet I’m not far off.)

Embarrassing this England team celebrating like they’ve won the World Cup after making hard work of Slovakia. Southgate has put a lot of players onto the pitch over the four games with the subs and changes but there hasn’t been one stand out performance from anyone. Does he stick with the same line up at the weekend or change again? Maybe that turn around might spark England into life in the tournament, there hasn’t been any improvement in patterns of play and everything is static. You have to wonder what Southgate is doing with them when all they are doing at the moment is training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.