England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pep gives a lot of interviews in spanish or catalan talking about that kind of players (players who are not team players).

Pep gives them a name: "almas libres" ("free souls"). That's how he calls them. Sarcastically and disparagingly.

He doesn't gives names but, among others, Alexis Sánchez is a free soul.

So I think there are two kind of free souls: players you can never correct (Alexis Sánchez), and players you can. I think you can correct Jude in that way, making him a team player.
Thanks Pep :-)

Not sure what it is but I feel rather indifferent to this England side. The likeability just isn’t there.

Most of the players just come across as downright unpleasant.
Declan Rice definitely comes across as an unpleasant character. Apparently he was shouting expletives at the Slovakian coach after the game.

EDIT: Plus having just seen Bell ringers gesture to the Slovakian bench he is another disgrace.

Last edited:
einstein.jpg

My god the smoke being blown up Bellingham’s arse right now. Sky Sports, Washington Post, and many others calling him England’s saviour.

Both he and Kane were awful apart from their goals, but Bellingham gets a 7 from Sky Sports, and the following blurb, whilst Kane gets a 5. Foden got a 5 and apparently should have been hooked at halftime.

“Pulled a rabbit out of the hat with a moment of sheer brilliance. Bellingham saved Gareth Southgate's job with England's first attempt on target. Up to that point, his body language would have again been questioned.

A Champions League winner and LaLiga title holder already in his first season at Real Madrid, but his incredible bicycle-kick drew his finest moment in an England shirt to date.

Southgate stuck resolutely by his man. Bellingham mouthed 'who else' to fans after being mobbed by his team-mates. Seemed to have gone missing when England needed him most before delivering deep into stoppage time. A late birthday present for the boy wonder who turned 21 on Saturday.”

The only thing world class about him is his PR team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.