England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like it!. I would strike if I wasn't on first year probation, but hey, the union are getting us better pay.

DB do a good job, looking forward to riding their trains in November. The U-Bahn in Munich was also fantastic, always on time.
Once, coming into Munich on the Rhein Express, we stopped outside the station for a couple of minutes. When the clock ticked over to the arrival time, the locals became very agitated. One minute late after a journey of over 12 hours!
I’ve done that run several times, always on time, 0725 on the dot.

Pep gives a lot of interviews in spanish or catalan talking about that kind of players (players who are not team players).

Pep gives them a name: "almas libres" ("free souls"). That's how he calls them. Sarcastically and disparagingly.

He doesn't gives names but, among others, Alexis Sánchez is a free soul.

So I think there are two kind of free souls: players you can never correct (Alexis Sánchez), and players you can. I think you can correct Jude in that way, making him a team player.
I agree a strong manager like Pep could turn Bellend round. Southgate? Nah!

Gazzetta Dello Sport saying that Bellingham may be banned for the Switzerland game after making an obscene gesture to the Slovakian bench after he scored (he blew kisses at them and then grabbed his testicles).

Fucking hell that would make my Summer. I absolutely hate this little prick I have to say.

Once, coming into Munich on the Rhein Express, we stopped outside the station for a couple of minutes. When the clock ticked over to the arrival time, the locals became very agitated. One minute late after a journey of over 12 hours!
I’ve done that run several times, always on time, 0725 on the dot.
I like that, punctuality being important.

Over here, if it's 5 mins late or less and it's a commuter service, it's on time, all the others..... ten mins late it's on time.

In Germany?. If it arrives late, it's late, no learway.

IF…and it’s the biggest if, these imposters were to win this comp, it would proudly sit along side Greece, as the worst ever performing team to win.
Totally uninspiring, gutless leadership, and this bloke could go down as the nations second only manager to win something!!
And might I add, Greece had nowhere the talent to call on,as the waistcoated wanker has at his disposal
Greece did a great bus parking job. Boring as hell.

Ok, to sum up England.
1. Tempo far too slow.
2. No movement, very static.
3. No discernible game plan or way of playing. Very negative.
4. Selection poor.
5. What’s the system? Players baffled.
6. Some out of form players.
7. Pressing is awful or not done at all
8. One possible answer, everybody will have their own:
Play 4-1-3-2
Team:
Pickford
Trippier, Stones, Guehi, Shaw or anybody with a left foot.
Rice or Wharton.
Palmer, Foden, Gordon
Bellingham, Toney
…………………………….
Reasons for selections:
1. Walker has lost a yard and thus his strong point. Won’t play after this.
2. Foden at 10 or not at all.
3. Kane is shot at this level. Pressing impossible if your number 9 can’t lead it.
4. Bellingham is not a number 10. For a start his passing is wank. But he looks much more like an inside forward to my old fashioned eyes. Not the schemer type but the second striker, or fox in the box. Dare I mention Denis the Lawman? A snapper up of trifles.
Ok, I’m no coach!

Should be over thebmoon to get through but yet again that was fooking dire and in all honrsty whst was really expecting ??????
Free flowing football ???
Shot on goal ????

Not with that negative twat at the helm he simply reeks negativity

Oh my God, how arrogant and you can even view Bellendham's goal from different angles.

That England shirt looks shit at well. 100 pounds that's worth.

Got a lot of luck here.

Slovakia are a well-organised team and probably deserved to go through.

120 minutes of football and there wasn't much more quality from England outside the 3-minute spell for the goals.

Fair play, it was enough today, but we were on a precipice for a long time.
Slovakia fooked themselves up by not going for the kill against that shambles.

Players celebrating that last night should be ashamed we got away with it again last night ...........it wont happen again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.