England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slovakia fooked themselves up by not going for the kill against that shambles.

Players celebrating that last night should be ashamed we got away with it again last night ...........it wont happen again

Yep some of the players behaved like the dippers when they beat a lower placed team after being shit. I thought it was embarrassing but than again I have zero feelings for England.
As my reaction to bellend goal was ' oh fuck not him'

Oh my God, how arrogant and you can even view Bellendham's goal from different angles.

That England shirt looks shit at well. 100 pounds that's worth.
Putting on par with those games in fooking laughable ............oh its the media boys new love child so it has to be amazing doesnt it.

Every game he mentioned where goals in good England performances that performance was as bad as the Icelond one

Yep some of the players behaved like the dippers when they beat a lower placed team after being shit. I thought it was embarrassing but than again I have zero feelings for England.
As my reaction to bellend goal was ' oh fuck not him'
... and the rags after scoring two stoppage time goals against a relegation team

You look at how decent England managers there have been who aint had decent squads yet this negative twat with one of the best squads going will go down as a great.

Honestly everytime the camera focused on him it just filled me with rage.
I actually thought after we conceded there would be a reaction i deffo thought after half time there would be but yet again nothing.

That keeper should have been made to work like hell but one shot in the 95th minute oh please come on.

Still roll on Saturday will we go out and perform ???? Nope it will be more of the same negative hoping to snatch a goal football ..........sadly.

We are actually an embarrassment to this tournament 4 games of fooking dire football ..........4 games and 3 goals sums that twat up now

Interesting that Kane and Bellingham ‘posed’ for the cameras after the equaliser went in - what happened to grabbing the ball and trying to get a winner before the end?

Just goes to show it's all about them not the team.
Compare that to when City have needed goals, they grap the ball and run back to their half.
City are a team with no egos. England isn't a team and has to many egos.

Disaster strikes. Southgate as predicted is going to completely fuck up Johnny Stones for next season, Phil’s going to be a mental basket case and Walker well he will be oblivious to it all anyway ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.