England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What more could we do that second half? Truthfully? We pressed constantly, we had a goal ruled out, Kane missed free header he always scores, Rice hit the post, other chances. we pressed and pressed, got the ball back constantly. Genuinely don’t know what more we could have done.
That has to be a wummer . Nobody could think that. You are more blinkered than Desert Orchid

Yep some of the players behaved like the dippers when they beat a lower placed team after being shit. I thought it was embarrassing but than again I have zero feelings for England.
As my reaction to bellend goal was ' oh fuck not him'
Exactly. I was sat with a mate who’d popped over and as it went in I said ffs not Bellingham please.

Interesting that Kane and Bellingham ‘posed’ for the cameras after the equaliser went in - what happened to grabbing the ball and trying to get a winner before the end?
Some people are really triggered by that photo. But it was the last kick of the game wasnt it? I mean 94th + minute. We had just saved our tournament I think.

Once we got the 2nd we defended it quite well too. We will see against the Swiss though, probably the first decent team we have faced in a while.

What more could we do that second half? Truthfully? We pressed constantly, we had a goal ruled out, Kane missed free header he always scores, Rice hit the post, other chances. we pressed and pressed, got the ball back constantly. Genuinely don’t know what more we could of done.
Play like Spain ? Or are you going to say we don't have the players to do that. As we certainly do!

Some people are really triggered by that photo. But it was the last kick of the game wasnt it? I mean 94th + minute. We had just saved our tournament I think.

Once we got the 2nd we defended it quite well too. We will see against the Swiss though, probably the first decent team we have faced in a while.
The Swiss will be the best side England have faces since Brazil beat England in a friendly.

It'll be a tough game for England. The Swiss are not only a decent team but they're looking confident.

England might take in a bit of momentum from the highs of grinding it out in extra time against the mighty Slovakia, but if look under the cosh early on vs the Swiss then they'll revert to looking like they have done in every game.

Not one of England's performances yet is good enough to beat Switzerland and in reality they're nothing special either.

I'm not seeing any "growing into the tournament' from England. Just tough games against supposed "lesser" opposition.

They'll come unstuck.

Play like Spain ? Or are you going to say we don't have the players to do that. As we certainly do!

We’re certainly not playing like Spain, they look way more cohesive and together and playing with a lot of confidence - I don’t think a change in whatever tactics you demand would suddenly make us play like them - then again who else is playing like Spain ? Always easy to point to a team that’s flying and demand we be like them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.