England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pundits and fans thinking they know best should f*ck off! Leave it to the gaffer. Whoever it is. The amount of different opinions on who should start or be dropped is so tedious. Everyone’s got different ideas and then they go mental if the manager doesn’t select there idea.
Please, make the bad people stop ;-)

Wtf the simple **** has given them the day off today. It’s not as if we have work to do on tactics, pressing as a team, attacking as a team, pass and move, ball retention etc. What a useless fucking ****
Do you actually want him doing that work? The lads will probably get more tactical insights by playing each other at FIFA instead

Pundits and fans thinking they know best should f*ck off! Leave it to the gaffer. Whoever it is. The amount of different opinions on who should start or be dropped is so tedious. Everyone’s got different ideas and then they go mental if the manager doesn’t select there idea.
Couldn't agree more. Glad you havent ignored me. Apologies if I came across as a bit to personal , that was never my intent.

Welp, time to shutter Bluemoon.

It was a good run, lads and lasses.

Fancy people having a fucking opinion. How dare they

Fair point - but surely I can’t be the only one that feels the same nowadays with overwhelming amount of social media and platforms or maybe just getting older
No one is being forced to come on here, go on Twitter, or listen to the radio. It's pretty easy to avoid all these opinions if that's what you really want. If I didn't care what anyone else thought about England's performances or how Jude Bellingham's playing, I just wouldn't go on those threads.

Fair point - but surely I can’t be the only one that feels the same nowadays with overwhelming amount of social media and platforms or maybe just getting older
Course that’s true, but it doesn’t stop Southgate being a negative tactically useless muppet, who even 8 years into the role has a team that does not press, cannot attack in numbers, can’t do pass and move and find space. He is a nice bloke and an able communicator but a rubbish coach. I’m not on social media

Pickford's a tinderbox liability
Walker's had one tournament too many.
Trippier's out of position
Shaw's stuck in KFC
Trent's a One Hit Wonder and done nothing since Wishing Well.
Stones has been horrendous for such a talented player.
Guehi's only playing because we literally haven't got anyone else.
Rodri executes a pass before Rice even sees it
Mainoo's ring fenced from criticism so we can't mention his poor positioning when the opposition have the ball
Kane's like a 10 year old following the ball and not staying central
Saka's doing everything apart from what he was selected for.
Foden's more disciplined than Bellingham but strangely that's a weakness when playing for England. Far better to charge into a head-down aimless dribble and win a throw in near the corner flag.
Bellingham clearly sees himself as the next Beckham, so substitute a last minute equaliser against the mighty Greece, for a last minute equaliser against the mighty Slovakia and await the stupid red card.
Waistcoat has got the tactical nous of General Galtieri and the communication skills of Chemical Ali

Prediction?
England 3 Switzerland 0

It's not coming home, but it might get as far as the next street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.