England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That’s not my issue with your posts. How can you possibly debate what’s going right or wrong when your mindset is set to just blind support.
Does more harm than good in the long run.

and what good has constantly throwing bile at the manager and young players done over the years? half of which by people angry that a manager has selected a player for a team they don't like.

and what good has constantly throwing bile at the manager and young players done over the years? half of which by people angry that a manager has selected a player for a team they don't like.
You keep making the same tired, lazy defence. It’s not because he’s selected a player from a team we don’t like it’s because he picks the wrong players for the wrong positions and has wasted a very good generation due to his cowardice.

You keep making the same tired, lazy defence. It’s not because he’s selected a player from a team we don’t like it’s because he picks the wrong players for the wrong positions and has wasted a very good generation due to his cowardice.

getting them to semi finals and final hasn't been wasted. valuable in fact.

Yes there can, It's football. Favored teams don't always win. look at Portugal last night.
Can come down to bad luck on the night, a red card, decisions not going our way, few players off their game. so many factors. that's the beauty of the game.
the whole entitlement we have, looking down at other teams and demanding we beat them is crap imo.
i very much hope this case for excusability is being made with teams like italy and austria in mind, rather than the round of 16 tie.

slovakia are ranked 40 places below us. for perspective, iceland were ranked 23 places below us at euro 2016. if we lose it will go down as the worst result in 94 years of international knockout stage football. and based on the slovenia game (far from a dead rubber), along with the likelihood of that useless turd starting yet again at 10, to be honest i wouldn’t bet against it.

i very much hope this case for excusability is being made with teams like italy and austria in mind, rather than the round of 16 tie.

well lets not forget if we beat these it's only because they are 'now shit and the worst Italian/Austrian side' in their history - like when we beat Germany last Euros.

Yes, they were still heavy favorites, they were still expected to win, on paper they were the far superior side and it was a shock result. If not Portugal then Austria beating Holland, Slovakia beating Belgium. Man Utd beating City in the final. point being - lesser teams beat big teams all the time. It's football.
This is a Portugal side that also has a fucking chancer as manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.