England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

It's odd how the match management of that final is ignored.
Italy werent good but southgate tactics allowed them back into the game. Also Mancini changed things for the better.
Instead southgate is seen as a success, typically English success was seen as just getting there.
Southgate definitely seems to have the ability to send Foden back in worse form than when in arrived
Imagine what the city lads think, pep one minute, southgate the next ….

Fucking waistcoat has picked slabhead, Henderson and Phillips with zero games under their belts this season. Can bluehammer please come and justify what the fuck he’s playing at? At least he hasn’t picked Johnny boy who is injured and would have definitely played and Trent as midfielder ffs
And then cited Dier not having any minutes as a reason!

Very proud. Just had my call up for the England squad.
Said to Southgate you must have made a mistake, as I've not played a minute in the PL this season and he said neither have Maguire or Phillips.
I said yes, but I couldn't pass water, have no pace and the turning circle of a tanker.
He said...

Fucking waistcoat has picked slabhead, Henderson and Phillips with zero games under their belts this season. Can bluehammer please come and justify what the fuck he’s playing at? At least he hasn’t picked Johnny boy who is injured and would have definitely played and Trent as midfielder ffs
No Sterling either, but why pick a player who's in form eh!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.