England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

Out of his depth, but anyone with half a working brain understands that. The way he sets his team up compared to the top managers is laughable. He hasn't got a vision or any new ideas, it's a mixture of old school football, with the reluctant nicking of other managers ideas, about a year after they come up with them.

The top clubs aren't exactly falling over themselves to employ him are they, and they never will be. He's a yes man, who will do as he's told by the FA, that's why he's in the job. The two faced **** still picked Henderson after their collective faux outrage over gay rights in the middle East. Spineless bullshiting twat.

to win a international tournament is so f*ckin tough regardless if you have the best manager in the world and the best team. Man City, Pep in the champions league know all to well.

So many factors have to go your way to win a major tournament, especially a knockout one. Why should we have the divine right to win it over every other nation in the next World Cup ? We don’t. We just got to get behind and support , although most like yourself probably half hope we lose.

‘Entertainment’ argument is subjective and tedious, we hardly had any possession against Brighton at the weekend yet countered attacked them at pace , scored 3 and could have had more. It was a joy to watch. Entertainment comes in many forms. What I do know though is that it’s a results buisness- if England don’t win a game no one gives a f*ck if it was ‘entertaining’ it’s just pure outrage and abuse.
You are right, it is a results business.On that basis why is Southgate still in a job given the quality of the England squad, which is probably the best we've ever had !? Also, you mention so many factors, I assume you are mainly referring to luck? What are the other factors that work against him ? Other "major" football nations ( if indeed England are one ) have been lucky many times more than England ! Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina etc with their " lucky " trophy wins !

Got to be honest. I wouldn’t give the england football team the steam off my piss. Couldn’t be less interested if I tried. Southgate makes me want to puke.

Has he not got the best out of Saka then? Or Bellingham ? Or Rice? Or many of our young outstanding talents, in both tournaments England had one of the youngest sides. He gives youth a chance, one thing England fans always cry out for.

Last point is your opinion, I would say at least 5-6 Prem clubs would snap him up straight away.
Get down to your nearest comedy club where you will go down a storm or if you’re serious you are a fucking idiot apologist

Has he not got the best out of Saka then? Or Bellingham ? Or Rice? Or many of our young outstanding talents, in both tournaments England had one of the youngest sides. He gives youth a chance, one thing England fans always cry out for.

Last point is your opinion, I would say at least 5-6 Prem clubs would snap him up straight away.
There is a possibility a club like wolves or fulham might go for him. But thats the level he’d peak at

As ive said, as many have said, the man is championship level.

What do you think the likes of foden, or any brighton players even, think when they are listening to southgate when they were being coached by their club managers the week before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.